bonus chapter #2 - wargs

"It has been too long, Breonna," I greeted as in through the throne room doors came the massive white warg and a few other wargs following behind her.

She dipped her head, with a response, "It has. I apoligize for being away for too long, but I promise it was all for good measures," Breonna explained and I couldn't help but smile. I was the only one in the throne room between Thorin and I, as Thorin had gone out with Fili and Dain to patrol their borders, leaving me and Dis to our duties of planning the wedding and the coronation.

I sat straight in my throne that was constructed just beside Thorins and I wore fertility gowns made for a dwarven women. They were a bit baggy on me at first, but I'm filling into them more as the child grows.

"So tell me, was your venture a success?" I asked Breonna who sat on her rear in front of me.

"Yes it was, in fact, all the wargs in gundabad have emptied and are heading here as we speak. News spread fast amongst the wargs that they have a new master, you," Breonna cooed and I smiled at her remark. But her own cheery look fell slightly. "Although, not all wargs are fortunate to hear the news and are oblivious to having a new master. Hence why no wargs from Mordor are with us," Breonna explains and I nod my head.

"It can't be helped. I wouldn't dare ask of you to head to Mordor anyways. Gundabad was a safer bet. Time will only tell when all the wargs will bow down to my name," I answered and the wargs behind Breonna bobbed their heads, yapping excitedly at my statement. I stood up from my seat and walked to Breonna, before placing my hand gently at her muzzle, petting her softly. A small pur erupted in her throat. "I've missed you," I said softly as Breonna leaned into my touch.

"I'm happy to hear that, master," Breonna replied and while stepping backI peered back at the other wargs who looked shyly at their paws.

"Oh come here," I say to the three brown wargs behind Breonna, and without a second thought, the wargs all jumped to their feet and headed to me for snuggles and pets. Laughing, I felt their tongues licking my face and their bodies pushing against mine. Without realizing, I was distracted by the wargs to have not realized Thorin, Dain, and Fili had returned, the three men having their eyes almost bursting from their heads upon seeing me being bombarded by wargs. In their eyes it had seemed they were attacking me but to me they just wanted my affection.

"My queen!" Dain yells out to me, drawing his sword, ready to attack the wargs who stood around me. Instantly my body froze as the three brown wargs stepped protectively in front of me, baring their fangs and growling softly as Dain approached with his weapon drawn. I looked at Breonna who appeared unphased, she sat quietly watching beside us, sat down and gazing.

"There is no harm here," I spoke out, the wargs immedeitly breaking down their defenses and sitting down rather than readying to pounce. "Lord Dain," I began and gestured to him. "What you see here is no attack, have you forgotten already who I am and what I am capable of?" I questioned him with a smirk planted on my face. Behind Dain stood a silent Thorin and Fili, who I could tell were embarressed on Dain's behalf. 

Dain sheathed his blade, huffing out in disbelief. "Aye, my apologies m'lady. It just," He pauses and peers unsettledly at the wargs sitting beside me. "I'm not quite use to seeing Wargs roam freely amongst our halls, that aren't hostile," Dain replied putting emphasis on the hostility part and as if on queue, Breonna and the three wargs growled, and I snickered amusingly. Dain steps back, off to Thorin who is now walking towards me.

"My queen," Thorin speaks finally, grasping for my hand and placing a tender kiss on the back of it. "What knews does Breonna bring?" He asks before making his way to my side and giving Breonna a nod of acknowledgment. 

"Gundabad has been empited of its Wargs and are heading here now. Hopefully the old gold threshold has been cleared enough for them to dwell," I replied as I felt Thorins arm snake around my now fattened waist.

"Aye, it should be, I still have a section of gold to give up to the Woodland Realm, but we don't have that meeting until much after your coronation," Thorin says before planting a lingering kiss on my lips. With that, Dain and Fili took that as their queue to dismiss themselves, along with my wargs to leave for their threshold. 

I heard Breonna's voice enter mine, as Thorin broke the kiss. "You know where I'll be, just call for me when you need me, master. Have a good rest of your day," she ehcoes in my mind and I smile brightly.

"Rest up, you deserve it Breonna. See you later," I replied in my mind, Thorin studying my face as I spoke back to Breonna.

"I still find this so craszy," Thorin whispers, his arm still wrapped around me, as now he sat down in his throne, me on his lap.

"What?" I questioned turning my face towards his. Our noses brushed softly, and I could feel my cheeks redden.

"How you can easily speak with the wargs, its magificant. I've never heard of such thing, needless to say a hobbit-" He began and I quirked an eyebrow at him. "Elf- to bestow such a power." He corrected himself and I smiled, before wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Me too, but I think of it as a blessing," I replied as I took in a deep breath, feeling my heart beat smoothly in my chest, my heart that had been pierced through cleanly by Azog just months ago, now beating and full of life. "If it weren't for the wargs, I don't think either of us would be here today," I say and watched as Thorins brow line lowered, his eyes softening.

"I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you," Thorin mumbled, grabbing my face with his rough hands, before placing a small kiss on my red lips.

"I know," I say amusingly before we were lost in a kiss that seemed like it lasted for an eternity. 

a/n - hopefully this chapter helped clear things up regarding Breonna and the wargs, and what intentions Erebor has for them. As we can tell the dwarves are still very uneasy with the thought of Wargs being on their side now, but regardless, I love Breonna's character so much. I'm intending that the more she resides in Erebor under Keena's care and partnership, she'll take on more of a wolf appearance rather than your average warg appearance. This meaning that as more times goes on, and the wargs fight for good measures, their wolf form will break through, their warg form being a remembrance of the great evils they endured while under Orc influence. If that makes any sense..... anyways I hope you enjoyed! 

also, regarding to Breonna, the picture at the top is of Breonna, so in this point of the story line she has already reverted to her wolf form now serving Keena rather than Azog.