Chapter: 14

I woke up to the credits of Roman Holiday rolling on the tv screen. Guess we had an Audrey Hepburn marathon. I was some what disturbed in my drowsy state to find my bottom rubbing against Alec's...spot.
I tried to slightly slip out of his arms but his clasp around me was much too tight.

I know I was getting too soft, almost accepting everything he had done to me, almost developing feelings for him. What those feelings were? I really didn't know. But either way I needed to get a grip on my hormones. Just because he had his decent moments, didn't change the fact his actions portrayed one of an anarchists. The problem was his deceptive charismatic personality, which continuously clouded my judgement. His dark, persona drew my interests in, distracting me from his true torturous intentions.

"Pst...Alec, get up. We fell asleep" I whispered to him.

He groaned in response before pulling me closer to his body. If I had been engaging in the sweet gesture with any other person, I would be content and enjoying the feeling of warmth and comfort. But this was Ace, the most sadistic, degrading human being I had come to know.

"ALEC!" I asserted, annoyed.

"Fine, fine"

Finally he loosened his hold on me. I looked down to see his hair was messy and sticking up in different places. My eyes involuntarily scanned his body and I unintentionally stared at his toned torso and muscular pecs/arms, which his tight white t-shirt emphasized.

"What time is it?" He asked in a raspy voice. Deep down, a part of me found his current sleepy state cute. His messy hair, raspy voice, half asleep. He even smelled as good as he always does.

"Time for you to get a watch" I replied childishly.

Finally he opened his chocolate brown eyes and glanced at me before getting up off the couch and heading towards the kitchen. I followed, feeling it was an expectation I do.
As I peered out the kitchen window I realized the sun had already set which meant we probably slept the whole day away. I watched as he pulled out two glasses and filled them both up with water before passing one to me.

"Hydrate." He said flatly. I hadn't even noticed till now that the whole time I watched him my mouth was bone dry.

"Ok" I replied quietly before chugging down the whole glass to quench my thirst. He took multiple sips of his while his eyes kept steady on me.

"So...what do you want for dinner?" He asked.

"M-maybe I could make supper tonight..?"

It was as if my brain couldn't keep up with my mouth. He is definitely going to get the wrong idea if this keeps up.

"Thats okay. You don't have too."

Truthfully I really enjoyed cooking, so I didn't exactly mind...

"No really, I'd like too."

The corners of his lips lifted at my eager response.

"Okay sure. I'll just be in my office doing some work if you need me babygirl"

I turned scarlet red at his comment.
I hadn't ever experienced being called pet names, or really experienced anything of a romantic nature for that matter. My lack of experience with guys caused my constant bashful reactions that I was incapable of preventing. I started on dinner deciding to make chicken ceasar salad.

After about 45 minutes I had finished up everything and called Ace for dinner. He strolled in carrying an expensive looking bottle of wine and two glasses.

"Wow. This looks really good. Thank you for making dinner princess." He said before planting a small kiss on my forehead.