Chapter:15

(Cassandra's pov)

I chewed on my bottom lip, contemplating whether or not to ask Ace if I could do something to him. Maybe it was my curiosity but a dark part of me wanted to try doing something in return. The problem was, I hadn't a clue what to do. In high school I was given several opportunities to advance my...sexual experience, yet I never took them. One would think being brought up in such damaging homes would reflect in my later years being filled with sex, drugs and partying but they were quite the opposite. I guess I was damaged in other ways. Closest thing I could call "experience", would be health class and I can assure you, Sexual Education really did not prepare me for this...

"Ace?" I managed to squeak out.

He turned to look at me, his striking brown eyes intimidating my measly grey ones, causing me to avert eyesight and stare straight at the floor. This was too embarrassing.

"Can I...d-do something to you..?" I whispered.

"What would you like to do to me?" His lips curled into a devilish smirk.

"U-um, the thing you do to me...?"

"So a hand job." He grinned, his eyes never leaving me. I must've gone bright red because he smiled at my reaction before gently taking my hand and placing it inside his pants.

"Do whatever you would like, just take your time."

I explored the area outside of his boxers before going inside them and grabbing hold of something very, very big. He drew in a breath, before biting his lip. My tiny hand only wrapped half way around him, as his manhood was much bigger then my hand.
I watched curiously as his jaw clenched.
His expression quickly changed from amused to sinful.

Alec's eyebrows quickly furrowed and his eyes became dark as he stared at me. His breathing became louder the faster I stroked him.

I decided to be really bold and climb on top of him while doing the action.

"Fuck..." he groaned out

A smile played at my lips, knowing he was enjoying it, despite my inexperience.
That smile however, quickly faded when reality hit me, and I realized what I was doing.

"I-I need to use the washroom" I stated before getting up.

Once inside I felt a tear roll down my cheek.
I know now was not the greatest time for my conscious to kick in, but it did and I felt guilty. This man took me against my own will. He tortured me mentally and sexually, and here I was developing feelings for him? What would my mother think? How would any of the few people who cared enough about me feel, seeing me become the person they desperately tried to prevent me from being.

I was terribly ashamed of myself. Yet, I couldn't deny the attraction. He made me feel something I never felt before - a feeling I craved. I almost enjoyed the uncertainty and excitement of being with him. But that didn't change the grief he's caused me, nor the irreversible damage. What I did was wrong.
My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden knock on the door.

"One second" my voice came out a shaky whimper. Great.

Before I could clean myself up Ace came in.
For once his usual calm demeanour looked full of worry and concern once he discovered my inconsolable state.

"Cassandra what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine" I replied, but realized I appeared distraught. Tear drops I couldn't retract continued to stream down my now rosy cheeks, my eyebrows were unintentionally furrowed, yet I still attempted to smile, in hopes the smile would some how conceal the obvious pained expression on my face.
I turned around and began washing my hands, in an attempt to avoid the inevitable. I tried to distract myself from how I was feel, but when he gently placed a hand on my arm turning me around to face him, I knew I'd break.

"Cassandra what is it?" He asked now looking me directly in the eye. His stare was too intense and I couldn't help but start crying again. He pulled me into a hug as I sobbed into his shirt.
A part of me was deeply disturbed that the person I hated most in the world was also the person seeing me at my most vulnerable state and providing me with a sense of comfort.

"Please tell me what the hell is going on, did I do something?" Ace asked into my hair, his voice full of concern, as he soothingly rubbed my back.

"I can't. Please, please just let me go!" I sobbed harder.

"Cassandra-"

"Please!" I sobbed even harder.

"Cassandra, you know I can't let you go. You are one of the most important things I posses and I don't ever want to loose you. Your mine now, why won't you just accept it." He replied in a monotone voice as he ran his fingers through my hair.

A shiver crawled down my spine upon hearing his response. I began to feel nauseous, registering I was being cradled in a psychopaths arms. How could such a warm, soothing gesture come from someone with such cool intent. Despite feeling unsettled by Ace's words, proving his unhinged state of mind, I stayed in his arms, paralyzed with confusion by his words yet tender actions that completely contrasted.

As if all the oxygen to my brain cut off, I suddenly felt an overpowering sensation of exhaustion take over me and I collapsed in his arms. My eyes fluttered open and shut as I felt my body press against a hard, warm surface, Ace's chest. He carried me bridal style back to his bed before gently laying me under the covers. My eyes fluttered open one last time to find Ace hovering over me and then everything went black...