Chapters One & Two

I was nervous, I mean who wouldn't be? When I was originally approached about this, I should have just said no. What was I thinking? Pacing back and forth, finally my nerves got the best of me, and I ran to the closest bathroom. Running into the nearest stall, I empty my breakfast into the toilet, groaning. Again, why did I agree to this? Flushing the toilet, I stepped out of the stall, hoping no one had heard me, as I feel my face turning red. I was startled when a voice rang out behind me.

"Are you ok?" The voice was deep, yet silken. Turning around I came face to face with an apparent god. My god, no one needed to be this handsome! It was a crime. I suddenly realize I had been staring longer than appropriate, looking down quickly I just nod.

God this was embarrassing. I should have just said no, but why would I? I like challenges, which is why I was here, because I saw it as a challenge.

"Are you sure?" The god asked again. "Your face is really red."

"I-I'm fine." Damn it! Why did my stutter have to bother me now! I groaned internally, again I should have just stayed home, and pushed this nonsense out of my head the moment I heard it.

"Ok, Nong, good luck!" The god said with a smile that should be illegal. I just nod and turn to the sink to wash my hands. As soon as the god leaves, I look at myself in the mirror.

"Get a hold of yourself, Gulf!" I growled. "You can do this."

Unknown's POV

After leaving the bathroom I head towards the elevators, heading up to my office. I was still smiling about the nervous man from the bathroom. He must be one of the prospects for the open position. Where the hell did Zee find these people? As if he knew I was thinking about him Zee walked into my office handing me a bunch of files.

"So these are the hopefuls." Zee said as he took a seat in front of me. "Are you actually going to hire one this time?"

"If they have potential." I say looking through the papers, until I come across a familiar face. Gulf Kanawut, twenty-two, freshly graduated from University, with a long resume. He has worked several jobs, at the same time apparently, a real go getter.

"Bring this one in." I say handing the papers to Zee, who raises a brow.

"Mew, he doesn't have any experience in this field." Zee says as he scans over the papers.

"He has had several customer service jobs, he is applying for a secretarial position, not a floor position." I replied rolling my eyes. "Just go and get him, check the bathrooms if you cant find him out there." I chuckle at Zee's confused face. I grab my suit coat and put it on wondering if Gulf would recognize me as soon as he saw me, and what he would do.

There was a knock on the door followed by Zee and Gulf, who had composed himself. Zee pointed at a seat in which Gulf still stood raising a brow at him, then me. I nodded, and he sat.

"How did you know he was in the bathroom?" Zee whispered as he moved to stand behind me. I just chuckle then turn to look at Gulf.

"Please introduce yourself." I say to him. He isn't nervous anymore, its like he has a serene calm about him.

"Sawasdee Krup." He waied before continuing. "My name is Gulf Kanawut, I have recently graduated from University. I know I am young, probably younger than most who apply here, but I have had several jobs which I was required to work closely with clientele. However, I am only applying for the secretary position."

"Why only the secretary position?" I ask wondering why he would only want this kind of position.

"Um." Gulf paused a break in his calm demeanor. Sighing he looked me in the eyes, his eyes were a beautiful shade of brown, almost like liquid caramel. "I am an introvert, most of my previous jobs were me working one on one with someone. I recently tried to expand my horizons by working at a café part-time, after a week of pure anxiety and panic attacks, I had to quit. The secretary position is perfect for me, one on one with no large crowds."