*Bonus* Part-Two

Saint

Putting the dishes away after lunch I glance outside, watching Zee run around with the kids. Its strange how this once uptight man changed when kids were added to the picture. Right now, we are watching Mew and Gulf's children Melina and Grant, while those two are at work. I still can't believe it's already been almost sixteen years since Zee and I met, yet nothing has changed about our love.

Sixteen years earlier

Did he have to say that then leave!? I yell internally. Ahh, why is my face so red, he isn't that hot! Smug jerk! Gulf walks in at that time, taking one look at me shakes his head as he slumps down in one of the fuzzy chairs.

"Bad day?" I ask momentarily forgetting about Zee and his stupid mouth.

"Yeah, but it can only get better right?" Gulf says with a small smile. "Why are you all red?" I am caught off guard by the question, causing me to blush even more.

"I'm taking on a job, just you know, excited for it." I say, its not a full lie, so I don't feel to bad.

"Really? Its been a long time since you have done a job yourself." Gulf says his eyes half closed.

"Why don't we go get a drink to celebrate?" I say, even though I know he is going to say no, per usual.

"No thanks, I'm going to head home. I just wanted to stop in and see you, also, I brought you dinner." Gulf pointed to the bag on the table as he stood. "Eat properly, I will text you when I get home." I nod and wave as he leaves, my loneliness bringing me back to my predicament.

"Ahh, I need a drink." Getting up I grab the keys to my motorbike and head for the nearest bar.

"Saint! Long time no see." I freeze at the voice that calls my name. Why do I run into people I never want to see? Slowly I turn and face Perth, who has his arms wrapped around some guy. Jeez, its not even the same one he...I stop my thoughts not wanted to bring up any painful memories.

"Perth." I say with a small nod, thankful for the drink I was served. Taking a large gulp, I turn and give him the fakest smile I could muster. "It has been a long time, what two years give or take?

"Hmm, you are still hot as ever." Perth all but purrs. Obviously, he is drunk, and forgetting about the frowning man in his arms. The man nudges him, earning a grunt from the other. "What, wouldn't a threesome be awesome?"

"You know this guy?" A voice says beside me, I am shocked to see Zee sitting on the stool next to me a brow raised.

"Knew." I reply taking another sip of my drink. Of course, I should have just stayed home. Shaking my head at my thoughts I notice Perth is still staring at me. "Not interested."

"For old times sake?" Perth asked wiggling his brows. God, how had I ever been in a relationship with this man, let alone in love. I was shocked when Zee put his arm around my shoulder, giving Perth a fake smile.

"Are you really bothering my boyfriend, right in front of me?" Zee asked all but pleasantly. Perth paled, then backed away hands in the air. After he leaves, I notice that Zee's arm is still around me.

"Um, he's gone. Not that I am not thankful or anything, but you can remove your arm now." I say politely, not sure I like the fact of how close we are.

"I can't, Hwahwa just walked in, and she is headed towards us." Zee looks at me pleadingly, until I just sigh.

"Fine." I mumble. Damn it! I just wanted to drink in peace, why was the world against me tonight.