Chapter Four

Gulf

A few weeks have passed since I started at MS Company (I know so original) and I make sure to stay as professional as possible around Mew, wanting but not wanting a repeat of our first night.

"Gulf do you happen to have those files?" Mew calls out, as his door is currently open. I stand up, bringing the said files with me, and walk into his office. I set the papers down then turn to leave only to be stopped by his voice.

"What is my schedule like for the next few days?" Mew asks, not looking up from his papers. I sigh and pull out my work phone, I notice everything is slightly blurry.

"Damn it." I mumble as I realize one of my contacts have fallen out. "Excuse me for a moment." I say as I quickly return to my desk. Taking out the other contact, I replace them with my glasses that I always keep on hand, then return to the office.

"What did you ask?" I ask as I have momentarily forgot. "Oh right, your schedule. Lets see, you have a meeting tomorrow with contractors for the new hotel, then for the next week it says out of office." Mew sighs.

"Don't sigh at me, you specifically told me to make sure I put out of office from this day to this day, making a week. You didn't specify why, only that you were going to be out of the office." I snap, it wasn't really his fault I snapped. I was getting a headache, due to not wearing my glasses as often as I should. I was rubbing the bridge of my nose, when I noticed he was staring at me now.

"Temper, temper." Mew mumbled his eyes not leaving my face.

"Stop staring." I grumble. "Anything else?" Mew opened his mouth only to stop when I raise my hand out. "Work related?" His mouth shut instantly. Yeah, that's what I thought. "Ok, then I am going back to my desk."

I walk out of the office making sure to shut the door behind me. Sitting at my desk I continue to organize the upcoming schedule. I was in the process of doing this when someone stepped up to the desk, coughing to get my attention. Looking up I was shocked to see an older man standing there.

"Hello, how may I help you?" I ask pleasantly. Before the man could speak, my work phone rang. I answer it quickly, regretting instantly that I had put it on speaker.

"Gulfie!! How are things going with Suppahot?" Saint's chipper voice echoed in the near empty room. My ears instantly heat up as I glare at the phone, the man however just starts to laugh.

"Suppahot?" The man says through laughter.

"Ooo, who's sexy voice is that?" Saint asked causing me to glare even more.

"I'm hanging up now." I glare as I press end, hearing Saint's laughter as the call ended.

"I'm sorry about that Sir." I say bowing a little. "What can I do for you?"

"Its quite alright, son." The man said with a smile on his face. Looking at him, he looks familiar. "I'm here to see Mew, though I wouldn't say he is expecting me." I nod then pick up the office phone, dialing Mew.

"Mew." He answered.

"Really, you don't say." I snap, my head now hurting from my glasses, Saint, and now Mew. "I didn't realize this phone could dial anyone else." The man starts laughing again, causing me to blush. To be honest, I forgot he was there when Mew answered the phone.

"Temper, temper." Mew tsked.

"Someone is here to see you." I say with a sigh, having had enough for the day, and it wasn't even noon.

"Oh, who?" Mew asked.

"I don't know I didn't ask his name." I snap again. I look up to the man barely holding it together. "Uh, what do I call you?"