Chapter Three

Gulf

I walk into the building trying to keep my temper down. Damn him! Damn me! Damn Saint for dragging me out to begin with!

"Excuse me sir?" A female's voice stops me, and I turn towards her. "Are you Mr. Kanawut?"

"Yes." I reply.

"Mr. Pruk wanted me to give you these, and let you know to go to the highest floor." The woman hands me a few things, one being a badge when I quickly put around my neck. I thank her the quickly head towards the elevators.

Once I step out, I am not overly shocked to see Mew already in his office, I mean he was in a car. Looking around, I notice that there is a desk a few chairs, but nothing else in the open space.

"Gulf in here please." Mew's voice reaches me, causing me to blush, I force myself to calm down before entering his office.

"Sir?" I ask stopping in front of his desk. I'm not looking at him, my eyes are focused on anything but him. God, why did I sleep with him? Maybe I should quit, I don't do well with awkward situations.

"This is your login and password to our company's system. Make sure to get logged in, also here." Mew said putting a phone in my hand, I raised a brow before quickly trying to give it back.

"Uh, why are you giving me a phone? This is unnecessary, Mr. Suppasit." I say as I try to give the phone back.

"It's your work phone, in it are my personal number, private cell, and home number." Mew said smiling at me. God, he can't just smile at me like that! I just nod as he continues. "I have already sent you my schedule, make sure to be on top of it. Your desk is out there, we are in the process of getting your office completed."

"Wait office?" I ask surprised. "Why does a PA need an office?" Mew just smiles and continues on. I wait until he is done, then take my leave making sure to shut his office door. Sitting at the desk I log in, setting up an account, then I hook the phone up to the computer and begin to organize everything.

This is what I was doing when a paper landed on my desk. Looking up I see Zee standing there smiling at me.

"What is this?" I ask lifting the packet, is it a damn book?

"The handbook. Make sure to read it." Zee said as he headed towards Mew's door.

"Excuse me, please wait." Zee stops, surprised while I just hold a hand. He watched as I picked up the phone, raising a brow to me.

"Uh, what do I call you?" I ask as the phone rings.

"Zee, or Mr. Pruk." He replied his brow still raised.

"Yes, Mr. Suppasit, Mr. Pruk is here to see you. Yes sir." I put the phone down and smiled. "You may enter now." Zee nodded the entered the office, leaving me to read through the handbook he handed me.

Ten rules to follow

1. Do not try and seduce the CEO, this will result in immediate termination.

2. Show up to work in professional attire.

3. Be on time to your scheduled shift, tardiness is not allowed.

4. Privacy is top priority. Anything learned here stays here.

5. Sexual harassment is NOT TOLERATED!

6. Be mindful of your surroundings and how you speak.

7. No personal calls allowed while on clock.