Chapter Six

Mew

When I awoke, Gulf was sleeping with his head on my chest, his arms around my waist. I smile at the presence of the other laying on me. He still smells delectable, and his body being this close to me is doing things that shouldn't be happening at the moment. I feel the sudden urge to go to the bathroom, so I try to detangle the arms wrapped around me tightly.

"Gulf, I need to get up." I whisper to the sleeping man. "That means you need to let me go."

Gulf groaned rubbing his head on my chest. God, he is doing some major damage right now. Why does he have to look so cute when he sleeps?

"Gulf..." I groan. I feel the tightness in my pants, I should have worn looser pants. Gulf seems to take that as to move closer, any closer he will be one with me. Our bodies are literally touching in every way.

"Bii." I say now, Gulf groans again. Rubbing his head, his hands loosen slightly.

"Boo." Gulf says in a sleepy voice, his head pulling off my chest slightly. Opening his eyes, he shakes his head a little, before looking at my face. "What did I just say?"

"You called me Boo." I say with a smile, though at this point if he doesn't release me, there is a chance he is going to have a golden shower, and neither of us want that. "Gulf, can you, uh, let me go?" Gulf's eyes widen even more once he realizes that his arms are wrapped around me. He quickly lets me go, and scurries to the edge of the bed. I stand up quickly, running to the bathroom. After finishing my urgent business, I wash my hands. Coming out of the bathroom, I find Gulf still sitting in the same place he had been when I rushed to the bathroom.

"I called him Boo." Gulf whispered to himself, not realizing I was standing there. "Gulf, what are you doing? He is your boss, yes you slept with him, but it only happened once. Yeah, he is too damn good looking than anyone should be. But you cant do this Kanawut, you can not catch feelings for your boss!" Gulf scratched his head, making his hair messier than it already was. "Not to mention, he, is your boss. Come on, get it together!"

"So, you think I am good looking?" I say coming out of the bathroom doorway. Gulf jumped at the sound of my voice, his face and ears getting red. "What is wrong with me being your boss? Just because I am your boss doesn't mean we cant do things." I step towards him, and he moves further onto the bed.

Gulf

Suddenly I feel like a prey caught in the trap of its predator. The way Mew is looking at me, it is making me feel something. The feelings of desire, fear, and something else is rushing through me. I make the mistake of meeting his eyes, and a smile spreads across his face. I look from his approaching figure to the bedroom door, ok if I am fast enough, I just might make it. I rush towards the door, only to be caught by my ankle and pulled back on the bed.

"Why are you running?" His seductive voice sends shivers down my spine. I turn and look up at him, stunned to be pinned under him. His face is now only centimeters from mine, I feel his breath against my skin.

"M-mew?" I whisper, I know I should be fright or flight mode, but something, maybe the way his eyes look, or the sound of his voice, is making me stay still. Without even realizing what I did, I brought my lips to his. It wasn't a rough kiss, but slow and sweet. Our lips moved in sync, breathing matching in pace and span. Then his tongue slid into my mouth, causing me to moan. He deepened the kiss, putting more pressure on my lips, as his hands still pinned mine above my head. Finally, he broke away, both of us trying to catch our breath. Breathing heavy I look into his eyes, trying to find something, even though I know it's not there.

"You got your kiss, now get off of me." I say as my knee connects with his stomach, making him release me. Mew groans as he rolls off of me, his hands holding his stomach.