Bonus *Panda*

Mew

"Gulf, are you sure about this?" I ask again, for what feels like the hundredth time. Gulf looks up from the journal he is writing in and smiles. God, that smile, I can never get enough of it.

"Mew, we are already in the air, so will you stop asking me that?" Gulf replied with a brow raised. I can help it; I am not exactly excited for where we were going. Though, wherever my wife went, I would follow. "Besides, he is already expecting us, we can't exactly back out now, now can we?"

"I guess. I'm just worried." I reply as I pull him into my arms. "I don't want to see you hurt."

"I won't be." Gulf responded as he leaned further into me. "Hmm, I like my husband being worried for me." I smile against his head.

"I will always worry for my wife." I say instantly. I can feel the blush, as well see it from his telling ears. I smile again, I love how after years, he still reacts in such a way. I feel my eyes getting heavy, and in no time, I'm dreaming.

When I awake, we are landing, making me nervous all over again. I turn and look at Gulf, about to speak, only to be stopped by his hand in the air.

"Mew, I love you, but if you ask me one more time, I will throw you off the plane." Gulf said with a smile, that honestly scared me, on his face.

"Ok, ok. Though thank you for waiting until the plane landed before threatening to throw me out." I say with a chuckle.

"Well, I don't want to kill you. Now, lets go." Gulf grabbed my hand as he pulled me off the plane. I still can't believe we are here, not that I hadn't been before, its different this time.

"How can you be so calm? Why are you not freaking out?" I asked with a raised brow. At the point I am seriously curious as to why I was the one freaking out, and not my wife.

"I don't know." Gulf replied honestly as he grabbed my hand. "I think it's because I have you beside me, you keep me strong, even before we got married. Any time we were in a large group of people, just having you there calmed me."

I tighten the hold of our hands, as my face warms. Why does he always have a way with words? How am I supposed to beat that? Looking around I see a young man holding a sign with our names.

"How good is your English?" I ask as we head towards him.

"Fluent, yours?" Gulf responds with a smile.

"Not as much, I have the basics down, so you might have to help me some." I say sheepishly. Gulf smiles then brings our hands to his lips, kissing my knuckles lightly.

"Always." He says before we reach the young man. "Andrew?"

"Gulf?" The boy has almost the same skin tone as Gulf, though slightly lighter. Though he resembles Gulf almost perfectly, except his eyes, which are a shade of green.

"Its nice to finally meet you in person." Gulf says with a smile, though his hand tightens around mine. He's nervous, I don't blame him. He is meeting his younger brother for the first time in person. "Andrew, this is my husband, Mew."

"H-husband?" Andrew says with a blush. I nod at him, hiding my smile. Gulf smiles brightly at the youngers blush. "I-I didn't realize..."

"Oh, they didn't tell you?" Gulf says with a raised brow, as we follow Andrew out of the airport. When we step out, it is snowing, the ground covered in the frozen slush that is snow.

"N-no." Andrew stuttered, again. I am seriously holding my laughter in at this point. This kid is too damn cute.

"Well, lets get the first part done and over with. I want to spend our time here exploring and learning about you." Gulf said as we got in the limo. I can't help myself, and kiss him lightly on the lips, which he reciprocates, earning a cough from Andrew.