Chapter 5: Josh's party

End of the previous chapter: 

You know I do that too sometimes.

-Do what? Simon frowned.

-Talk to myself. He said as if it was obvious. Did you know it's actually a sign of intelligence?

-Oh really?

-Yeah, so it means we are the intellectual elite of the nation." Harry said very casually. They both laughed. That boy was always cracking jokes, Simon thought. 

Chapter 5: ( 2200 words)

Warning: There will be a smut in this chapter, I'll warn you before the smut starts so if you don't like smut you can skip it. With this warning, let's start today's chapter, I hope everyone will like it :)

They finally arrived at Josh's place and they could already hear the music from outside of the house. Simon knocked on the door. They waited a little bit and Josh opened the door. "Minteeeer! He shouted hugging him, definitely already a tad drunk. Come in Come in. He said moving so they could enter the room. They did and Harry closed the front door behind him. By the time he turned around Josh was already gone.

-Yo Simon. JJ hollered from a table on which a game of beer pong was happening. Come here fam. Simon took Harry's wrist to be sure he wouldn't lose him on the way.

-Sup dude? Simon voiced when they finally reached JJ. He let go of Harry's wrist to greet his best friend with a handshake.

-You're playing Mint? A voice coming from the other side of the table asked.Simon turned his head to see it was Ethan.

-Why not. Simon shrugged. Harry, you wanna play? He asked turning around looking in Harry's eyes.

-HumI....I don't know...Can I? He sheepishly inquired.

-Of course you can. Simon let out. By the way, guys, this is Harry. Harry gave them a sign of the hand. You already know Tobs.

-Hi. Tobi said with a sign of the head and Harry gave him a smile as an answer.

-The guy there is Ethan, that's Charlie, the guy here is Joe and let's not forget the one and only Olajide Olatunji." Simon blabbered, pointing at each guy before putting his arm around JJ's shoulders. After the introduction, they ended up playing beer pong for a while before getting bored of it. A few people came to talk with Simon and JJ, so Harry decided to go sit down on the couch where he had spotted a familiar face out of the sea of strangers. Freezy was surprised to see Harry here given that he was not the kind of person to go to high school parties. They ended up talking for a bit, but Josh required Cal's help for something neither of the boys understood as Josh was already pretty drunk. So Harry was now sitting alone, in the middle of a party where he barely knew anyone. He was starting to get anxious as it was a very unfamiliar situation for him, but, soon after Callum had left with Josh, Harry felt someone plop down next to him. He looked over and saw it was Simon. "You disappeared. He mumbled as if he was saying it for himself.

-You looked busy, I didn't want to bother. Harry mumbled too.

-The music's so loud. Simon complained after a while. I have a headache, let's go upstairs. He pulled Harry up and dragged him upstairs in an empty bedroom. Harry didn't know whose it was. He looked around at the understated room. It's the guest room. It was like Simon read his mind, like he knew what he was thinking. The taller boy was sitting down on the bed, observing Harry. The honey blonde walked around the room before going to sit next to Simon.