Chapter 13: The end of the story

End of the previous chapter:

He had never felt happier in his life than during the moments he shared with Simon. And he did flood his thoughts too. Harry was restless that night, wondering what he should do about Simon. Was he going to forgive him?

Chapter 13: (1525 words)

The next day, JJ and Tobi took Simon aside. "You love Harry don't ya? Tobi started. Simon nodded, a confused look on his face. Then you have to let him know.

-He knows it already. Simon said sounding defeated.

-Maybe he does but he is doubting it right now. Tobi continued.

-And you haven't apologized yet. JJ pointed out.

-He doesn't want to talk to me at the moment guys. And he doesn't even care about me anymore. Simon cried out, looking down.

-He cares, trust me. Tobi said gently, putting a hand on Simon'sshoulder.

-How do you know? Simon asked, his gaze going from the ground to Tobi.

-Because he was willing to listen to me and Jiddle talk about you for about 40 minutes. And also because if he didn't care about you anymore, he wouldn't be that sad. As soon as Tobi pronounced those words, Simon felt his heart tighten in his chest. He did this. Harry was sad and it was his fault. He would never forgive himself for that. And if, by some miracles, Harry forgave him, he would spend every minute of every day making sure Harry was the happiest person on earth, because that was, at the very least, what he deserved.

-What can I do about it?  Simon asked in a quiet voice.

-Maybe start by apologizing?  Tobi proposed benevolently.

-And then show him you care about him fam." JJ added. How was he going to do that? He could plan a romantic date, but he wasn't sure Harry would show up. And to be perfectly honest, he wouldn't blame the smaller boy if he didn't. After all, Simon was the one who messed up. Or maybe he could buy him something, but then, he might think Simon was trying to buy his forgiveness. The strawberry blonde boy really didn't know what to do. He thought about it, again and again, and again. All day. All night. For about a week. And then it hit him. He knew what to do. Harry had told him what to do without even knowing it in the first conversation they had. That day, Simon walked in school feeling the most nervous he had felt in a while. He didn't greet his friends, he didn't even register when Ethan called him, he went straight to Harry who was talking with Vik. He grabbed the other boy's waist, turning him around so Harry would face him. He was even more handsome than he remembered. He took a few seconds to detail every feature of Harry's face, causing Harry and Vik to look at him with confusion. Harry felt butterflies in his stomach as he hadn't felt Simon's touch in a while now. He was left tongue-tied because of Simon's gaze on him."What do you want ?  Harry managed to let out after a few minutes.

-I...Hum...Can you put this on? " Simon faltered, handing Harry his hoodie. 

*Flashback* "Okay, I got one, if your girlfriend ever got mad at you, what would you do to make her forgive you ?  Simon asked a smirk on his face.

-That's an interesting question. Harry said. He thought for a minute or so before speaking again. I'll probably start by giving her my hoodie.

-Why would you start with that ? Simon asked amused.

-Because I love my hoodies so if I give one to her it'll show her I care about her more than I care about my hoodie. Plus it just shows people you guys are dating because you wouldn't wear some random person's hoodie. So it shows her I'm not ashamed to show people I'm in love with her.