: 1

In Trouble

It's in the middle of class when Mica throw me a crampled paper. So? What do she want?

We're now 4th year high school and have already got used to the school protocols. Well- We're graduating after all.

I smirked once i saw the content of the paper.

Club hopping?
Don't tell the two they're such kill joys.

Tch. HAHAHAHA!

You're such a dork Mica. I nod at her when i saw her looking. Putting up with the class a little more than 5 hours, We're now in our apartment- more of a penthouse.

Once were finally inside I saw my four other friend lay their ass off wherever around the room, Well- atleast i could see Vie hogging all the sofa bed for herself.

My eyes immediately search for Mica for our plan later- maybe after dinner.

"I'll be cooking guys. Give me a minute and i'll call you all out."

My question answered when i heard her voice coming from the kitchen.

"Make sure that thing won't kill us Mica."

Before I could reach the kitchen I saw Liz on her room, maybe changing her clothes or taking a nap? Whatever it is. She's pretty occupied.

Liza is basically a famous individual since we transferred at our new school- first year 'till now, She has her own fan club. And i might say it's pretty plenty.

So it wouldn't be a surprise if she hook up with any of them. That's something I always saw every recess. Before I could go ask her to come with me at the cafeteria she already has some company- a guy if i must add.

While Vie is occupied by something- or rather someone, Mica has one thing she made sure.

"Never hook up or fling with your schoolmate, It make things complicated. "

And true to her word, She's lay low with school relationships. Tho you can't deny that guys practically throw/ kill themselves for her to notice them.

We're pretty famous, Our whole class actually is. I don't want to take the credit for it, While me.

I don't want a head ache. Atleast i don't need one from a guy.

"Hey Mavs. You okay?"

I snap out of my reverie, seeing Mica infront if me, Wearing a cute black printed panda apron. Without a second thought I blurted,

"You look cute with that apron."

I literally facepalm my self when i saw that annoying smirk on her lips. I shouldn't have said that, This girl take compliments as easy as eating.

"Don't fall for me Mavs, i can't catch you, y'know."

"Oh please!"

I exaggerated. Which she just shrugged off by laughing.

"Whatever. Help me here since you seems pretty slack off."

I rolled my eyes at her, And put on my own blue cat printed apron.

"Should we cook some meat? Steak sounds good."

She ask but she already prepared all the needed ingredients. I sigh but nodded anyways before helping her.

"Hey Mavs! Call me Chef Mica."

We're basically done so she's already fooling around. Before I could counter her statement, her usual enemy already do that for me.