: 10

Bestfriend Bonding

"Hey Mica, I'm bored."

I watch the interaction between Mica and Liz. They're sitting beside of me on the L shape sofa.

"So? What do you want me to do?" Mica asked looking down on Liza since she's laying on Mica's lap.

"Entertain me please?" Liza, she's wearing a pout.

Dang! I can't help laughing from here seeing how Mica furrowed her eyebrow. She's getting annoy! AHHAHAHAHAHA!

"Oh please Evans! Just do your business with your phone. I'm sure you'll be fine." Mica huffed out and continue watching tv but Liza is relentless. She's really determined to annoy the gal.

"Arrgghh! Fine! What do you wanna do?"

Not stopping my self anymore I release the laugh. Shoot! Well one thing about Mica, she can't say no once she's getting annoyed.

"Let's go to mall! Y'know. It's our friendsary it sucks to just lay around the house."

Yup today is August 29, Our friendsary. We don't really celebrate it every month, but we acknowledge it.

"Fine. How about Vie? She's still home."

Mica give in. Running her hand on Liza's hair.

"Well, I can pick her up while you two go on ahead and order a ticket. Let's watch Maleficent on Cinema."

The two look at me and then to each other before nodding. It's currently 11 am so they told me to get going. It's half an hour drive to go to Vie's house. So all in all,- it would be an hour.

Being an obedient friend I am. I took a quick bath before changing into a black pants and white shirt, I also wore a checkered black flannel to cover my shirt.

Tying my hair in ponytail, I'm off to go.

"Hey Guys. I'm going ahead. Please pick a decent seat, I don't like it too near."

"Take care!"

"Drive safe!"

I wave my hand indicating I'm off before exiting the apartment. Since it's already 11, I'm sure Liam is already awake. I smile at the thought, dialing his number. A few ring he answered the call.

"Hey Baby."

Oh shoot.

I gulp when I heard his voice- It's in rasp- husky. Argh! I forgot morning voice is a fucken turn on- how much more if it's Liam and his deep soothing tone? Argh!

"H-Hey."

I cleared my throat that seems to went dry when I heard him talk.

"Goodmorning. What's your plan for today? Do you want to hang out?"

I can't help smiling at his cuteness.

"But we just had our date yesterday."

"I want to see you everyday, If possible."

Oh shit! I'm internally screaming already! Why is he so sweet?! Reaching my car I unlocked the door causing it to beep. Liam seems to heard it.

"Where are you going? You seems driving."

"Yeah. The girls want to hang out together so I'm going to fetch Vie from her house. Well, i need to call her to get ready. "

"Hmmm? Take Care Baby. Don't entertain other boys! Tell them who you belong to, Okay?"