: 7

Mavie Reins

Another day of school project and activities. Damn. What a bull.

I just wanna go home and watch my babies- Bangtan Boys. Especially my baby V!

Arrgh! Screw school and school activities!

I'm now inside our clubroom; writing another article for the last school achievements. It was about Hannah Touza, My angel of a classmate winning the National Quiz Bee. She's advancing to the Finals then Internationals.

Pretty awesome right? Well She's really awesome anyway. Reaching that far, You need a really long time studying.

"Sir Dame, Can I take a break? I'll send you my reports later."

Sir Dame look at me, His eyebrows perked up before softening his features.

"Go ahead just make sure to send it today. I'll give you two case if you failed to meet the deadline Reins."

Scary! I nodded vehemently before exiting the clubroom. Stretching my sore muscles at the process. Fudge, Being locked up on that place for 4 hours really is tiring.

I immediately turn to head to cafeteria, I need to eat. I feel like my beauty is detoriating.

Before I could enter the cafeteria my phone rings. Who the fuck would disturb my sanctuary time?

Liam Antony Kim

What does this guy want? My eyebrows scrunch before I answer the call.

"Baby!" He greeted with a full enthusiasm. Wow. He's full of energy.

"Who? You sure you call the right person?"

Baby amp. He's been courting me since Filipino Month, It was weeks ago. And until now I haven't made up my mind to answer him besides its too early.

Well he never really ask- yet.

"You're my baby Reins. Who else?"

And since then, I've discovered a lot of his side. To others he's a total snob and attitude guy. But to his friend his bubbly and a ball of sunshine.

I know his little habits, gesture and what he means in his every expression. It feels like I've known him for years and it really scares and amazes me at the same time.

Like right now. I knew by his voice that he's annoyed and pouting.

"Enlighten me Kim. As far as I'm aware, I'm already 15, A perfect age for teenagers. How come you call me baby?"

I feel my lips turned into a full smile. I could literally feel his scowl and frown. Damn him and he's effect on me. I entered the cafeteria, spotting JM alone eating.

For the past months JM and I grew close too and Liam really hates him. For whatever reason is- he's just jealous for all I know.

"Yeah. You're still my baby. End of discussion. "

I didn't stop myself from laughing when he said that. He's cute Damn!

"Whatever. So what do you need from me? I have a really busy sched Liam."

"Tch. Liar, I knew you left your clubroom just now."

What? How did he know that? I momentarily stop from walking, looking around if he's around watching.

"Are you stalking me Mister Kim?"

This time, I'm the one who heard his chuckle, low and sensual.