: 4

Boxer- Napper

My alarm clock boomed inside my room so I lazily pick it up and turn it off. Damn. Being a part of journalism club sure takes it's toll.

"Journalism?"

I look above seeing Mica peeking at me. I nodded not in the mood to say anything at the moment. She bid me a goodluck and invited me to a lunch since she have to perform with her dance member later.

Our class should start at 12- 6pm , afternoon class but since I'm part of the Journalism Club, I have to take note of the festive day. It's Filipino month, Meaning all subjective club prepares with their muse and escorts to win the lakan and lakandiwa award.

Since I'm part of Journalism Club, It's my duty to present the even in a written way. I'm also part of Filipino Club so I chose to report the 'back stage scene', which all preparation in each club takes place.

Usually all the lakan and lakandiwa candidates came from the pilot section, so it won't really be a surprise if I saw one of my classmate there.

Once I'm done preparing my clothes, I exited our room and pick up my key car. I spotted Vie cooking, Whoa!

Yesterday, We three just pretty much watch kdramas and anime since Mica is out all day.

"Your up early,"

I said, getting her attention.

"You too. I have to do some club works. Photographer Vie on the go."

She has a small smile on her lips, seems to me that she's on a very good mood.

"Let's just go together. What are you cooking anyway?"

As if I catch her by surprise she's wearing a nervous look and I knew just by the look.

"For Ryan? I assume he's part of the council."

Biting her lips, an act that i guess correctly, she gave me a lipped smile, made me chuckle.

"No worries bruh, I'll just grab a breakfast down the road. Are you done?"

"Yup! Lemme just wrapped it up."

I nodded, She's really in a good mood. Once she wrapped the egg- bacon sandwich on a paper bag, We're off to go. She's carrying a Nikon Dslr camera, while I have my Canon Eos. Where both part of Journalism Club but she's more of a photographer than a writer, I bet she's given the task to do the photoshoot.

"Do you want to order too? My treat."

Vie was born and grown up with a knowledge that she has to be thrifty all the time, So most time, when it comes to food, She always refuse to order while the three of us eats all by ourselves and that's really uncomfortable so, we're ending up just treating her for food. And I prefer it that way, than her not eating.

"Then, I'll take humberger and fries."

Pfft.

"You're such a kid."

She rolled her eyes on me, doing something with her camera. I choose to order some Jollibee Drive Thru since we passed by one.