: 8

Feelings

I signaled Mica to make excuses for me, telling her that Liam is downstairs.

She nods and agree asking me to buy her a tub of mocha ice cream.

Really? That's what she came up with? Dang.

I begrudgingly nodded before quickly heading down. As I came out the building Liam look at me. A second later I'm between his arms. Shit.

I feel my heart beats- loud and hard. Fuck. This is too much.

When he pulled out I saw the sadness and tiredness beyond his eyes. But most importantly it held such softness that could possibly break out anything. Right there and then I realize it. My own feelings.

The hard pounding on my chest whenever he's around or even the mere thought of him. The way my breathe hitch whenever he say something sweet. The giddiness I always feel when he's next to me. The way he makes me blush often times dang. I'm inlove.

I've already thought about it since I was a kid. I've already planned out my my life - How it should go. What should I do when it comes- but it shouldn't be this quick.
Maybe sensing my sudden change of mood, He cup my face. Looking at me with those piercing blue eyes of him.

"Relax, Breathe. I'm here."

My eyes focus on his. And slowly I nod. Gosh. How is someone so handsome just by sporting a jeans and white shirt. Tho V still look way gorgeous than him, He still look so handsome anyway.

The guy smile at me sensing my mood lit up.

"Thank you."

I slowly said. Confused but Satisfied at the same time. I know I need to sort this things up. I have to.

Since my feelings aren't deep yet- I have to be careful and think this through. I need time. But right now that his here. Lemme just spend time with him.

"Let's go buy ice cream?"

I ask. He gave me his famous grin before nodding. Taking me into his arms again and letting me go- but without telling me first.

"God. I missed you so much."

I chuckle. Letting the silence engulf us.

As he open the door of his Mercedes, I quickly wait for him. When he's settled, He took my hand on his, giving it a lingering kiss before driving off.

I can't help but blush and smile at the same time. Dang!

"Oh. Mavie Reins is blushing, Isn't that new?"

Looking away I mumbled a faint 'shut up', but he didn't let it go. Gosh! How can be someone so annoying be this gorgeous?

"Don't worry you look so cute blushing. You imitate a tomato. And besides I'm the only one who can make you blush."

I scoff.

"Excuse me. JM made me blush too."

Ops. I shouldn't have said that.

I feel his hands tightened by the mere mention of JM. I think I take it too far.

Biting my lips in guilt I sighed. I don't like his sudden quietness- It's not like him.

"I'm sorry. It's just a joke, No one can make me blush and happy beside you- Oh well Bangtan too."

Why?! Bantan makes me happy! They're literally a happy pill! Specifically my bias V!