: 14

Third Person's POV

Mavie ran around the campus. Asking several people if they saw Liam- Until someone told her that the guy is at the garden. She quicken her pace, afraid to be too late.

As she reach the place she saw Liam. The guy has a small contented small smile drawn on his face- making the girls heart quicken it's rapid pace.

Why is he so handsome?!

Before Mavie could even stop her self she already calls the guy.

"Liam!"

"Mavie?"

The two look at each other. Liam has a shock yet amuse look on his face. While on the other hand Mavie is in a panic state. She wants to see the guy, that's for sure but now that Liam is now infront of her she can't help but feel nervous, Heck! All her life all she need to do is to be contented and accept what the other person can give, she already forgot how to ask for something she want.

And asking Liam makes her anxious. Mavie Reins, the famous snobber of Fourth Year Section 1 is anxious infront of a guy- because of a guy. What a joke.

She took a deep breath.

It's now or never.

She look at Liam again, now with her new found determination. Liam notice the serious mood she's in and decided to let the girl speak and tell her mind.

Honestly, Despite having each other's company and courting the girl for almost a month, Liam knew almost nothing about the girl because she never reallyn open up. He just learn to read the girls mood and tried earning the girls trust and soon enough they became both comfortable with each others presence.

Mavie still feeling her nerves drew a deep breathe and meet Liam's gaze. Anxious is an understatement to describe how she really feel at the exact moment. But she choose to overcome it, Having Liam in her life is much more important.

"Well. How should I say it?"

Liam let out an amuse smile, obviously delighted seeing her girl anxious because of him.

"I know what I told you earlier at the event isn't enough and that's not what I really want to say."

Taking a deep breath, Mavie can't help but avert her gaze away from Liam's intense blue ones.

"Y- You see.. I grew up alone with only my maid and butlers around. My whole life, I never had friends- well until I met my bestfriends. What my point is, I'm scared of this.. "

Liam search for Mavie's eyes, until he found it. And now they both find it hard to avoid their gaze- trapped in each other's eyes.

"Whether you're not with me or you're with me, It doesn't matter. My heart reacts the same despite the distance. Just hearing your voice or your name makes me so giddy, My heart feels like leaping away from my chest. It's scary how I always want to be with you. How I always think of you- I'm afraid."

The girl added. Now, with a set of soft smile on her features. She's glad that she's able to let it out.

"This is my first time feeling this way Liam. I had my fair share of relationships but it didn't end up well and that's fine with me- it hurts but I got used to people leaving- but.. When I think of y- you, leaving? I- I.. can't. "

A single tear drop on her face. She imagine Liam leaving her and it scares the shit out of her. It brings a sharp pain on her heart and a painful tugging on her stomach. It's a horrible feeling.

" I can't bear the thought of you leaving. And it scares me. I should be fine, I'm used to it, It shouldn't feel so new to me and yet... y- yet, I can't bear it."

Now she's already crying. Liam feel a massive throb on his heart- making it painful. He can't bear the sight of her girl crying and so- He pulled the girl in his arms. Snaking his arms on her waist.

"Shh. It's alright. I won't go anywhere Baby. I'll always be with you. Shh. Stop crying please."

"W- When I told you 'sorry' earlier- It w- wasn't because I don't want to be with you.. It's because I'm s- scared.. I'm scared to risk it with you yet- I know you've been courting me from the start b- but I feel like we're moving too fast... But I don't wanna lose you too Liam. "

The guys heart broke hearing her love whimper and sob. He push the girl a little leaving a small distance between their body enough for him to see the girl.

He started wiping the girl's tears using his thumb, showing his award winning smile.

"Hey. Hey. Listen to me okay?"

Mavie nodded. Trying her best to stop crying.

"I'm sorry if you feel pressured but I'm willing to wait for you- heck! Even for eternity Mavs. Just to have you, I'll wait. That how much I love you baby. Please remember that, okay?"

"I'm also falling inlove with you too Liam. And thank you for waiting and still waiting."

Even if she's not yet ready to enter a serious and complicated relationship, she still feel the need to say it.

Liam overcome his shock and hold the girl tightly on his arms again. Feeling so much happy until Mavie speaks again.

"Who would have thought that the guys I had my one night stand with would be my suitor? What a twist of coincidence. "

"Well- it's destiny babe. Cause I know you're my end game. And I am yours."

"Oh please! You're so cheesy Kim."

"You love it Reins."

"Well, I didn't say I don't. "

"I love you so much."

Before the girl could even respond he held her chin and connect their lips. It was a slow romantic one- a kiss where he conveyed all his emotion for the girl. And Mavie return it with the smae intensity.

This might have starts with a mistake- well a drunken one but It's my beautiful mistake. Drunken Mistake? Well not anymore. Because I'm sure as hell this guy is the only mistake that feel so right.