: 9

Date

Since the preperation for the English club is really important. My director told me to cover up the whole background event so I've been from places to places.

The other three had their things going on on their own. Sir Dame assign Vie to take photos and videos here and there. While the council keep Liza busy, pacing from the guidance office and SSC office. While Mica, I don't know. One time she's all lazy and free of time the next thing, I saw her pacing back and forth all over the school ground. When I ask her what she's been up to- She's just told me that it was a surprise. Heck.

So When Liam ask me out yesterday when he fetch me to school, I knew I had to accept it. I need to relax and I miss him too- Not that I would ever admit it.

Now, I'm inside our walk in closet picking a nice outfit to go on with the date. Liza and Vie has their own thing to do, Vie needs to visit her parents since it's been so long since she last went to their house while Liza wants to hang out with her 2 bestfriends: Scar Jimenez and Delace Lurine. They're cool- well If you won't upset them that is.

Mica's on her bed. Watching some anime movie or something. I pick out a black maong skirt partner with my buttoned up green polo. I let my hair loose putting some make up to finish on.

When I went out I spotted Mica giving me a overall look. Whistling while she wear her famous grin.

"You have a date?"

I wanna roll my eyes on her remarks but chose to tie my black rubber shoes.

"Shut up. Are you staying here?"

Her eyes shine in amusement sensing my avoidance towards the subject but chose to ignore it. She pucker her lips before nodding.

"Well, I might invite one of my buddy to have fun. You know- Fun."

Oh I don't like this. I gave her a glare before responding.

"Try. I'll tell Liza you did. I'm sure she would be mad knowing you break one of her house rule."

Grinning in accomplishment I exited our room.

"Hey! I was joking!"

Is the last thing I heard before I exited our penthouse wearing a green faded shoulder bag. My phone beeps, Liam texted.

7:40
I'm downstairs. Are you done?

7:40
I'm coming. Meet me in a minute.

When the elevator opens I saw Liam walking my way.

"Goodmorning. I miss you."

He pulled me into a hug before placing a kiss on my head. I smile on the gesture before pulling away.

"Yeah. I bet you did. Anyway, Where are we going?"

Instead of giving me answer he pull me into his Black Mercedes, before settling himself and give me his famous grin.

"That's a surprise, baby. Have you eat breakfast?"

I frown at what he said but shakes my head in an answer. Well adding some element of surprise in our day won't hurt, I guess. So i let it slide.

"Do you want to have a drive thru? What do you want for breakfast?"

"Let's order one on Jollibee, A fries and spaghetti would do."