: 2

One Night Mistake

"That faint voice of yours that grazed me
Please call my name one more time
I'm standing still under the frozen light, but
I will walk towards you, step by step
Still with you. "

His voice is so raspy and deep. Damn!

Exiting the dance floor, I sat up on one of the stools, On a secluded one but with the good view of the mysterious singer.

"A pitch dark room
I shouldn't get used to it
But I'm used to it again
The low-pitched sound of the air conditioner
If I don't have this, I might just fall apart

[Pre-Chorus 1]
We laugh together, we cry together
These simple feelings were everything I had
When will it be?
If I see you again
I will look into your eyes
And say, "I missed you"

It didn't help the fact that he's singing my favorite song. I've always have a soft spot for singers- especially good ones.

"In a rapturous memory
The rain pours even when I dance alone
By the time this mist clears
I'll run with my feet wet
So hug me then."

Chugging down my sixth drink of margarita, We made eye contact. I suddenly feel hot, my throat dry so i sipped a little content.

Damn! Why is it so hot here?

This time i broke the eye contact, looking anywhere but him. I can't see Mica around but I'm sure she's just here around.

I close my eyes, enjoying the performance in front.

"Behind the faint smile that looked at me
I will draw a purple shade
We may not be on the same page
But I want to walk thus path with you
Still with you."

And the music ends. I heard a huge sound of applause but it's none of my damn business. Chugging my- I think 10th glass, I stand up and walk down to exit the place and maybe get some fresh air. But fuck, maybe i overdo it a little, drinking I mean.

My head is rocking with the damn music, everything's spinning. Dang! I'm tipsy, a little drunk maybe.

Taking a deep breath, I open my eyes. Somewhat I feel better so I start walking until I crashed to someone.

"Damn!"

I was about to say sorry but meeting his gaze again for the third time took my breath away. Suddenly, It feel so hot- His intense gaze made me gulp.

What the fuck is wrong with me?!

It's not my first time to see nor meet a handsome guy! Why the heck my heart is acting up?! I feel so vulnerable with his stares. And that ain't good.

Shaking my head, As if shaking my attraction towards the guy. I drew a step back, I was ready to leave when he held my hand. Wrong move, I quickly swatted he's hand away.