: 5

Band Vocalist

Oh shit. I look like a total Mess! Totally screaming like I had just sex, which I really had. A good fuck by the way.

Facing myself in the mirror, I took deep breaths before fixing myself. Taking some wet tissues to wipe my smudged lips stick.

Damn! He's really a hella rough kisser.

Reapplying my make up again, I can sense his eye on me. So i give him a side glance, His already dressed up. Wearing a dark blue buttoned up polo and khaki shorts.

I sighed. How the heck do i still find him attractive?!

Arrgh! I hate myself for thinking that he's hot- well he is, but that's not my point! Gosh! He really turned me into a blabbing mess!

I need to figure this out. Facing him, I talk first breaking the tension between us.

"Listen Motherfucker. This is the last time this,"

I pointed at him and me with a glare blazing on my eyes. I'm honestly conflicted fuck.

"Between you and me will happen! Leave me the fuck alone!"

I was about to walk out of the comfort room and leave him there alone but he pulled me to him again.

"What's you--"

Before I could even shout at him he silence me with his mouth, short-circuiting my brain.

His soft yet rough lips taste like mint and strawberry, Nibbling my bottom and upper lips.

Fuck! Biting my bottom lips, I snap out of the trance he bought me on, pushing him off with all the remaining strength i could muster.

"You. Are. Mine."

Flushed by what he said, I started catching my breathe ready to argue with him again.

"For god sake Liam! Make sense! That was a one time thing! What happened here just now and earlier doesn't make sense to me anymore! What the fuck do you need?!"

My voice broke. Fuck. This is all so confusingly frustrating. I don't like any of these goddamn feeling!

The moment I saw him on the bar singing my favorite song wearing a fuckin sweatshirt and black pants; I knew he's someone I could potentially hurt myself with. He's a danger.

And the moment my brown eyes met his ocean-like orbs, I knew I'm in trouble. The way how that simple contact made my heart leap out of my chest, I lose.

Before this feeling could go deeper than it has actually did- I have to stop.

I need to, I must.

I tried my best to push him away. When we're out of each other's reach, I straightly look at his blue orbs- I don't know why but it look so sad, completely broken.

I smile at him, my eyes mirror the same sadness. This must have been the most serious and painful relationship i have been.

"Let's stop seeing each other Liam. Please let this be the l--"