: 11

Confession

"I can't believe the Director of the movie!"

"Yeah! Maleficent is a good witch after all!"

We just finish watching the movie, Mica and Vie is talking how bad the Director treat Maleficent while waiting for our order.

We're now inside the Pizza hut, I look at Mica still complaining about the movie.

"Hey Mica, Can you go with me? I need to pee."

Actually that's a lie. I just want to make sure she's fine.

She nod. Standing up and we head to the bathroom. The two were left behind.

We were inside the bathroom when I ask her.

"Are you fine?"

She gave me a confuse look but seeing what I mean. She nod.

"Yeah I sure am. That was just someone from my past nothing serious. Beside one week is a short time and we'll be busy with the incoming finals."

Oh fuck. I remember! Right after English Fest was done it will be our first quarter finals!

As if noticing my silence she gasp.

"You haven't review for it?"

I look at her and slowly shake my head.

"Hahaha! Dang! You're dead! You'll be busy for your club yet you didn't study in advance? You're superb!"

Tch!

"How 'bout you?! Did you study already?"

I ask no longer concerned strain in my voice instead it's full of annoyance.

We started heading out when someone enter,

"Oh yeah! I'm done studying since last week!"

What the?! Why didn't anyone remind me about it!!!

When we reach our table, I was surprised when I saw my two friend talking to someone.. on my phone!

"Oh. So you went on a date with my bestfriend yesterday and you didn't bother informing me?"

It was Liza, she had my phone on her ears.

My eyes widened. What the?!
I practically pound on her but Mica stop me.

"Hey give that to me!"

I shouted, My hand reaching on her ears.

"Reins. Either you sit down quietly or you'll be grounded for months."

Oh shit. I look around us and see the other costumer looking at me. Huffing a breath out I slumped my body to my chair. Mica sit beside me.

Liza turn on the loud speaker for the four of us to hear.

"Well, I didn't thought I have to tell you guys. Sorry."

Oh please!

"Don't mind them Liam. Just end the call for fuck's sake."

Okay I'm dying in embarrassment already. I cover my face with my hand letting them do what they want. Gosh.

"Try ending the call Mister Kim. I'll make sure you will never be able to talk to my bestfriend. " Vie said her voice lace with venom.

"Right. I'll wait for you to end the call."

"Then Mister Liam Antony Kim right?" Mica said a glint of mischief on her eyes.