: 15

It's been months since Liam and I talk and during that time everything was awesome.

I meet his parents, We date a lot, He introduce me to his friends and he's really treating me like a princess.

Honestly, Right now? I'm already 100% sure I fall for the right guy pretty hard and I don't think I can still recover- well I don't wanna recover.

But right now? I just want to kill this guy!

"That was really nothing Baby! She was just really asking for my autograph and you know fans, I can't just reject them!"

Tch! Well what really happened earlier is, I saw Liam flirting with another girl. Who wouldn't be mad?! Tch!

We have plans today, Liam would accompany me for our Festival dance practice since we're starting already; It's in the middle of November and we're already poloshing some of the moves.

I just went to the bathroom next time I knew, He's already talking to a girl! Note: He's giving the girl his famous award winning smile! Tch!

"Really? I didn't know that giving an autograph includes smiling to the girl Liam."

"I was just being nice Baby! Trust me, I would never cheat on you!"

"You're just saying t--"

"Give the guy some slacks Mavie, I never peg you to be a possessive type."

I glare at the owner of the voice. It was Mica, she's sitting at the court ground, well most of my classmate are, beside me cause Liam won't stop bothering me. Tch.

"Shut up! For all I know you're just as possessive!"

She gave me a wicked smile and for a moment I knew I shouldn't have said that.

"Yeah? So you really do admit that you're posseive? AHHAHAHAHA!"

oh gosh! Why am i friend with this idiot?

I close my eyes trying to control my temper when I feel an arm snaking my waist. Trapping me.

"I'm sorry. I promise, I didn't really flirt with her, I don't even know her name! You're my only one Mavie. I'm not stupid to cheat o  you. Forgive me please?"

He turn me around, facing my body to him. So I sighed, I guess I over reacted. Since their bands formed, they gained a lot of fans resulting to a lot of girls approaching Liam and I guess it's already getting on me.

"I'm sorry. I over react, I really love you Li, I can't bear the thought of you cheating and leaving me behind."

"I know. And I can't bear that thought either. I love you too much Mavs. And I'm staying with you until the end."

"Promise?"

I ask looking at his blue orbs getting lost at the process.

"Promise."

We smiled at each other, Until I feel him leaning in, applying a soft pressure on my lips with his. The kiss was short but it sure is sweet.

"Oh gosh! Why am I surrounded with couples?!"

We look at Mica, she's groaning and throwing us a glare, then she look at the RyJie couple whose hugging each other, I don'tknow the real score between them since Vie is not really a talkative person besides, she'smuch more close to Liza. Who'snow smiling while looking at her phone.

Probably chatting that Nicholas guy again.

Then she look to Mich and Ernst, who's happily bantering with each other. Well, I'm sure this two has a real thing going between them, Since our Romeo and Juliet act, which Mich act as Juliet, and Ernst act as Romeo.

And then to another couple, Cine and Klef, Well I don't know about the others but I feel like something's going on with our classroom. Every day there's this invisible tension surrounding us, One time I even saw Jack and Lady making out inside our room but they're not a couple- yet. While I heard that Cine and Klef is only a couple by contract well I don't really know, but it seems like all of us here are really a couple.

"Yeah! I totally agree Mica! We're surrounded by PDA- ing couple. My gosh, My eyes!"

Third but in acting like he's covering his eyes. He went beside Mica as if they're both suffering Tch, for all I know they have both a f-cking love- life. HAHAHAHHA! If that even make sense.

"Get up, Everyone! Break is over, We'll go another one since it seems like all of you already regained your 'energy'."

He added, stressing the word energy before standing up and going to the speaker. We all groan but complied anyways.

"Goodluck Babe."

"Yeah. Wait for me."

He nodded so I went to my position, infront of Mica. They're still setting up the music until the first batch dance.

"Are you happy?"

I face Mica, my expression held question as I'm confuse of what she ask.

"Right now. I'm asking if you're happy."

She's not looking at me, instead she's staring straight ahead. I may don't know why she asked that, but I assume it has something to do with Liam and my relationship. So I let out a smile.

"Yeah. I sure do."

A drunken mistake lead to an endless happiness? What irony.

-Fin-

A/N :

Okay guys!

S.U SERIES #1 IS DONE!! ALSO-
SECTION1 SERIES #6

Woaa!!! Party people!