Prologue: I Wanna Rock And Roll Babe

(Dedicated to my sister-@XXKatSlashXX)

"Come on Parker, whats the worst that can happen?" Lucid asked, I rolled my eyes "Well-" she didn't let me finish as she pulled me into the party, I didn't want to come in here, I don't drink, but I do smoke, Luc is the one who drinks.

She pulled me out on the dance floor and started jumping up and down, I laughed and danced with her, she smirked "Hey, Rachael want a beer?" I glared at her and she laughed, I smiled "You know I hate my name."

Parker Rachael Gorener, sounds gothic kinda, but I am not, where Luc dresses in black mini skirts, black tights, black knee high boots, and black band shirts, and well basically making everyone think she is gothic, I am more blue jeans, a Rolling Stones shirt, and black cowboy boots or sneakers, I keep my hair down, it was just brown. Her hair was black and she had a red stripe.

As KISS blared and Luc went to get a beer, I decided to go out to the patio and smoke, I walked out and opened up my pack of cigarettes, I lit it up with my AC/DC lighter and blew smoke from my mouth. "Beautiful night, isn't it?" a guy asked, I turned and saw a black haired guy who looked like he should be in a band, I smiled "Yes it is, the moon is beautiful, the moon and stars make my worries go away." He nodded "That's how I get away from everything" he said, and smiled, he extended his hand "Mick."

I shook it and smiled back "Parker Gorener" I said, he nodded "Great name" he said, I leaned beside him on the patio and smoked "My mom was on drugs when she had me" I said, he laughed "I like that name, especially the last name. Makes it seem.. kinda dark?" He said, and smiled. I shrugged "Yeah well... Parker makes me sound like I'm supposed to park cars for people when I get older or something. My parents want me to be a Lawyer though. I just don't want to be that, I do not dress fancy."

He laughed "All the more reason to show everyone you aren't going to be what everyone else wants you to be, I'm guessing your parents want you to be something you don't want to be, correct?" He said, I nodded and he sighed "Screw them. Do what you wanna do, don't listen to parents."

"How old are you?" I asked, he smiled "Old enough to be you dad. Thats for sure" he chuckled "I'm in a band. A really good one at that, maybe you could come down to the Whisky and check us out sometime?" He said.

I nodded and finished my cigarette then sighed "I have to go, it is past eleven and my parents worry" Lie, they just don't want me going anywhere.

He nodded and smiled "Nice to meet you , Parker."

"You too, Mick."

I found Lucid and said "I'm going home, too many weirdos out and about." She hugged me and I walked out the door wishing I had brought a jacket with me I wore a Rolling Stones shirt, Blue jeans, and boots, and just eyeliner, that is what every girl hates about me, I don't cake on makeup, and I don't go out with guys much. I'm just a girl who knows more about cars and motorcycles then malls and gossip.

I walked home and saw two guys hanging out across the street, I walked rubbing my hands on my arms, and was grabbed from behind and pulled into a alley. I started to scream, but whoever it was put a hand over my mouth "Shh" he said, and I noticed it was a guy from the party, a school Jock Demitri was his name or something.

My eyes widened oh shit. I fought as he dragged me to an old empty building and started to get dizzy, what the hell? Was my last thought before blackness took me over

   Unknown POV

I was smoking with Nikki, and wanted to smack him upside his head "Hey baby" Nikki said, as a girl walked past, she glared at him "Go away."

"Feisty" smack I chuckled "Never can get a girl, eh, Sixx?" he looked at me "Speak for yourself Mars." I just looked at him "You are so-" I was cut off by Tom and Vince running towards us."Guys...we heard someone screaming for help at the old concert building" Vince said.

Tom shrugged "Probably nothing." We all looked at him, and Nikki spoke up "Tommy, its a chick yelling for help" he said, and I sighed, here we go again, Nikki and Tommy are going to argue.

"Will you both just shut up?" Vince shouted after two minutes of their arguing, and walked off I followed behind him with Nikki and Tommy stumbling over each other growling at the other to stop pushing them.

We got to the old concert building -where druggies hang out- Tom went in first and we all went in, then stopped dead, a figure was standing in front of a girl who was laying in the floor, and looking up at him. Tommy and Vince yelled, and went over to the guy who started running, they ran him off and me and Nikki went to the poor figure who was now passed out."A girl?" Nikki said, with a confused look on his face.

Vince smacked Nikki across the head "Is it? I thought it was a big squirrel...duh dipshit." Nikki looked at him "I bet Tommy said worse!" Tommy looked at the floor "Shut up."I laughed, and looked back at the girl, ripped clothes, shivering, and out cold, her brown hair covered her face.

"She was at the party, Parker is her name" I told them, her ripped Rolling Stones shirt had the sleeves missing and her boots only one was missing, her face was asleep and a bruise was forming already on her eye.

"What are we going to do" Tom.

"Call the police" Nikki.

"And tell them what? 'Oh we found the girl in a unknown building' they would ask 'Well, son what were you doing in there in first place'" Vince.

Nikki thought, Tommy snapped his fingers "Drinking, and partying." Vince just looked at him with a 'What the hell kind of answer is that?' look on his face. Nikki snorted "Can we say jail time?" Then he mumbled 'Dumbass.'

"Quit talking!" Vince yelled "We will take her back to our place, and wait until she wakes up." I agreed and so did Tommy, Nikki looked at us "Bring a young girl into a house with four twenty something year olds?" He asked then sarcastically said "What could possibly go wrong?"

  I believe Nikki has a point. But, we can't just leave her here alone.