Chapter 26: First Bloodbath Eclipse

Darwin looked up and down, following his sight to the flickering images right before his eyes. He flinched his eyebrows in curiosity as he tried to reach out his hands to a picture of a very familiar face.

Ae cleared his throat.

"Ok let me take you to a short history visualization", Ae snapped his fingers and the whole room warped over them. A force pulled their bodies afloat in the mid air as lights started bursting around them.

"This is the Golden Dawn Realm, the place where first civilizations of magical beings dwell"

Darwin's jaw dropped in awe as he travelled his eyes down the magical land beneath them. Castles towering almost kissing the sun popped above the mystical land. He looked up to the sun and the moon gazing down the world behind it. Mythical creatures walking and flying across the land. And he even saw humans running and exhibiting magical demonstrations with one another.

"I can't believe my eyes", Darwin looked at him with a hint of happiness but Ae returned it with pitiful pout.

"That's until we finish this class", Ae patted his shoulders and dragged him along with him. They were walking in the air like clouds dancing the blue sky.

"The Golden dawn realm was divided into three districts: Juda, Selena, and Incanta. Juda is where the Witches lived, Incanta, dwelt by the enchanters and Selena is where you can find the casters", The world beneath them warped as Ae explained.

Another light engulfed them and popped them behind the council meeting of the elders inside an old majestic hall.

"This right here is where the supreme leaders of each clan held their meetings together with their advisors and governess.  Talking stuff like "maintaining the harmony and balance" and other bluff", Ae let out a snort as he rolled his eyes.

"As the world goes unpredictable each passing day, we need to have the champion that will carry the entire responsibility of protecting the realm on his back. Someone who will wield the power of the eclipse eye, harnessing the power of the Great Coro Mageia of the coordinate clans", someone sitting on a platform blurted out.

"What were they planning?", Darwin looked at Ae behind him with a confused look.

"Clearly you aren't listening. They are in a brink of a war for who will get the so called eclipse eye", Ae replied.

"The witch clan should be able to harness its full power. We have the blessing of the primordial gods and spirits and undoubtedly more powerful than anyone in this room could be",  the supreme leader of the clan proposed. His words were followed by series of grunts and commotions in the name of offense and disrespect.

"I beg to disagree, Lord Western but what exactly do you have that would take to be viable candidate in that role", the governess of the enchanter supreme leader spoke on behalf of him.

"The Azure Serpent, yes. The Blue Hollow. We, the witch clan has the spirit of the great blue snake with us. For ages we have conquered infinite battles and resolved conflicts with the help of its blessings. That in the future will be a vital and potential weapon we can use to protect the entire realm of threats from the outside world", Lord Western replied.

"From what exactly are we protecting ourselves for? Is it really from the threats coming from the outside that's for centuries proven to be just surreal or from ourselves, from the greediness that is just like the "uncertainties" that comes each day, gradually grows in our hearts?", Lord Strikerealm questioned as he flipped a book with his fingers without looking at them.

"This whole idea of "one true power" will only stir us up altogether. With this happening, the Golden Dawn Realm will fall into destruction as the clans wage civil war and come for each other to go after the same goal. It's only gonna be a bloody battle royale of  the clans. In the end we gain nothing and lose everything. That's the only future I can see", Lord Riverlight commented.