First date 💜

" I need to shower " I yell to the girls as I head to my bathroom. I get out of the shower and decide to wear a little more makeup then usually. I use a tinted moisturizer with spf. I put on some eyeshadow in light shimmering brown and a couple of coats of mascara. I finish with almost lipstick in black honey. It makes my lips light red, pretty next to my pale skin and chestnut brown hair.

I am still in my robe and I ask Ji to help with my hair. I can make a bun and a ponytail that's it. She suggests a half up and half down.

 She suggests a half up and half down

" Now I am getting nervous. What if don' t have anything to talk about?" Me

" I have known you a long time ... you never run out of things to say" Ji " Big mouth..."

" I guess ...." Me " I guess I should get dressed"
I put on lotion after my black lace bra and black lace underwear. Then I put on my outfit. I look in the mirror then grab my shoes. I hear the door. I hurry up with my shoes. I walk out of my room to this.

 I walk out of my room to this

My heart stops. This sexy, delectable man is here for me! I love a man in glasses! My eyes travel up and down.... yummy!

" Hi" Namjoon chuckles kind of nervously " You ready?"

Back to my senses..." Yes. Sorry to stare but you just look so beautiful"

" "Thanks you look gorgeous " he pulls me close and kisses my forehead " Let's go"

" Have fun" Wen and Ji say as they wave goodbye.

" I am so happy to have you to myself... finally " he looks me in the eyes

"Why do I feel shy all of sudden?"Me

" You shy? Not buying it!" Namjoon. He kisses me lightly in the lips

" That feeling passed quickly" me

The door open to the parking garage.

" I am driving but we will have two body guards in the car behind us. They will be keeping their distance , it's just for my peace of mind" Namjoon

" Ok? I guess it's better to be prepared " Me" it's a first for me"

" Actually the other night they were there too. You just didn't know. That's how good they are at blending when they need to or having a strong presence when needed"