Ava's last night

We get home at seven and I throw myself on my bed. I fall asleep instantly. I wake up two hours later starving. I walked to the kitchen. The girls are eating pizza.

" Thank god! I am starving " me

" You slept forever. I didn't think you were gonna wake up till tomorrow." Ava

" That was a lot of walking my legs are so sleepy. I am taking a bath" Ji

" I need to go to the bathroom before you do that" me

I run and realize why I'm so tired. I got my period! Great! Of course I did. I have an IUD but I still get it. I just haven't been paying attention.
Awesome! Right before school starts and my new job. I will take care of that and go back to dinner. My phone gets a text.

What are you doing👀-Namjoon

Eating pizza 🍕- me

Yum. Miss you. Still at work- Namjoon

Geez Joonie. Sorry - miss you too- me

" So tomorrow are we going to the north Seoul tower then lunch?" Ji

"Yes. Then I get to go to the Gardens with V." Ava claps her hands

She is excited to spend time alone with V alone. We decide to watch some Kdrama that Ji and Wen have been taking about. It's pretty good. It gets late when we all decide to go to bed.

" I'll sleep on the couch " me

" You sure?" Ava.

" Your my guest and yes it's fine." Me

" Ok, good night" Wen

I wake up in the morning to a call from the front desk with a delivery. They want to bring it up. I told him sure. The doorbell rings. I open the door.

" Please sign Miss Lee" security man

I sign and take the box. It says to open in private and it's confidential. The girls are up and eating breakfast so I go to my room I open it up. It has my work badge with a Big Hit Lanyard. An employee handbook in Korean and English. Instructions on where to arrive and park and also phone policies. I need to read by Tuesday and return with signatures. This is feeling very exciting. I put everything back in the box and put it under my bed. I get dressed in black jeans and a new shirt I bought. It's a Namjoon shirt of course.

 It's a Namjoon shirt of course

I hear males voices. I walk out and see, well not sure what I see. All blond haired guys. Ok....

" Hi?" Me

The boys turn to me. " Wow your all blonds?!"

" Well yes but not for long. It's a process to get new hair color " Jin

" You all look good blond. Maybe I should go blond?" Ji

" No, I love your dark hair " Jimin
Ji smiles at him. Namjoon walks to me.