Koya onsie

I say goodbye to Suga. I thank him and give him a hug. He Hesitates but He hugs me Back.  I head to my apartment and grab a drink out of the fridge. My apartment is empty. I change real quick and head up to Namjoon's room. I ring the door bell and J-hope answers.

" Hey, Mae" Jhope

His smile is so sweet. He giggles as he looks at my clothing choice.

" I like your outfit" Jhope

"Thanks. You think Namjoon will like it?" Me

He nods yes. I walk back to Namjoon's room.

" It's Mae" me

" Come in" Namjoon

I open the door and then I lock the door behind me. Namjoon is sitting on his bed reading a book. No shirt, glasses on... Holy hell! He looks up at me. " I wasn't expecting that outfit"

I turn and lock the door.

" Well how about this" I start to unzip my Koya onsie. He puts his book down and fold his arms over his chest. I unzip it all way down and have nothing on underneath. He takes a deep breath. He wiggles his pointer finger to me.

" Baby, come here" Namjoon

I walk to the bed and crawl up to him. I stop at his dick and kiss it over the sheet. I look up him and he pulls me to sit on his lap. He takes his finger, puts it to my lip. He slowly moves his finger down in between my cleavage .He moves the onsie off both my shoulders. He takes my left nipple in his mouth. I put my hands in his hair.

" Joonie" me

He sucks harder and moves his other hand my waiting pussy.. I moan " Please fuck me, slowly"

" With pleasure " he winks. He starts to take the rest of the onsie off. I stand up on his bed. He pulls it down my legs. His face is right by my pussy. He looks up at me then licks up my pussy then sucks on my clit. I put my hands in his hair to hold to for balance.

" That feels so good" me

I get a shiver down my spine.

" You taste so sweet, peaches, yum" Namjoon

He pulls me down to him and flips me so I am under him. He kisses me and our tongues touch. He reaches over to his nightstand and grabs a condom. He puts it on. He moves between my legs and spreads my wide. He looks at me over from top to bottom.  He bites his lip. That does it, I can't wait anymore. I pull him to me and he pushes in to me. I hold his face in my hands.

" Namjoon you are so handsome" me

He kisses me and whispers " You are so perfect"

He moves slow and it felt so good to savor this feeling. I feel so close. I arch my back and moan.

"Namjoon I cuming" me

" I can feel you baby" Namjoon

He moves in me till him cums. "Amazing " Namjoon

He pulls out and go to the bathroom. I lay there in bliss. It feels like he made love me. I start to cry but I feel happy. I get up to go to the bathroom.

" Are you crying?" Namjoon

" Maybe. But I am ok" me

" Did I hurt you?" Namjoon

I nod no. He pulls me to hug him.  He kisses my hair.

"Really ? What's going on?" Namjoon

" Nothing. That was just so amazing " me

He holds my face in his hands.

" See Mae, slow can be good" Namjoon

I look at him and nod yes.

" I am just so happy I found you. I feel very emotional for some reason." Me

" It's ok. Your feelings are important to me. You're important to me." Namjoon

I hug him tighter. I let go and go to the bathroom. I feel very silly. I clean up and brush my teeth. I walk back out.He looks up at me from his computer.

"I felt inspired. I need to write this out." Namjoon

" Ok. I need to call Ava" me

I put on underwear on but no bra. I put back on my onsie and call Ava.

" Hey, I am at the pool" Ava

" Ok. Just real quick are we going to the Palace tomorrow?" Me

" Sure. Same time as today?" Ava

" Works for me. Tell Ji and Wen." Me

" Will do. Good night Sis" Ava

" Night" me