My room

I close my bedroom door and lock it. He takes off his shirt. I take off mine too. He smirks. I smirk back. He takes off his pants and I take off my shorts.

" I like this game" Namjoon

" This is a game? How do I win?" Me

" The one who gets naked first wins"  Namjoon

" I have a bra and underwear and you just have boxers on....  not fair!" Me

" So take off you bra..." Namjoon

" Would you like that?" Me

He nods. I turn with my back to him and take it off. He walks up to me runs his hands down my side and feels my hourglass shape. His hands are low on my hips.

" I really love you ass in these panties. But I love when I can see all of you " he takes them off me

"I won!" Me

" No baby ...I did " he pulls me close so I grind on his hardness with my butt and he groans.

" I want you..." me

" Then have me..." Namjoon

I turn around and touch his face " Mine". I move my hand down his chest." This is mine " I move my hand down  and down feeling every muscle down to his dick. I take it in my hand
" Mine. All mine"

" Yes, Baby, I am all you yours and you are all mine" he takes both my breast in his hands. He moves his head to them and licks between them. I see where this is going I dropped to my knees and move his dick in between my boobs. I move them together and he starts moving. I lick the tip as he moves up. He moves up and down a couple more times every time I lick him. He stops and lays me on the bed. He lays beside me and we kiss just pecks. He moves to my neck and I moan. He moved to my ear "How do you want me " he whispers.

"Inside me, please..." me

He close his eyes when I say this and he groans. I get up and go to my bathroom. I grab a couple of condoms. I hold them up to him and he smiles. I move beside him and he moves between my legs. He gets on his knees. He is giving me butterflies. He moves his hands slowly down the tops of my thighs. I shiver with excitement. He is so sexy. He moves both his hands to my pussy.

"'I see how ready you are..." Namjoon

He opens a condom and puts it on. He holds his dick and he rubs it on my clit.

"Your teasing me" me

"Ahhh..." He moves into me. I watched him as he looks into my eyes. I moan when he was all the way in. It feels like he's touching my stomach. He's so thick and long. He stays still for a couple of seconds. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him deeper, how is this even possible? He moves slow at first.

" You don't have to be gentle actually please don't be gentle" me

He moves faster and harder.

" Yes" me

" Baby, so good" He pulls my left leg to his shoulder.

" Namjoon that's so deep"

He is moaning.

"I want to be on top " me

He looks at me with a smirk and we change positions. I slowly  move down on his dick.

" Who's the tease now?" He grabs my hips. I move up and down.

" Yes, Mae..." Namjoon

My boobs are bouncing and he moves one of his hands to pinch my nipple and the other hand moves to my clit. He pinches my clit hard. I scream his name as I cum. He watches me move up on my feet almost in squat position on top of him. I slam down on his dick and I move up and down slow.

" Mae, that feels amazing"  I feel him cum with such force even with a condom on. " Baby, Fuck!" Namjoon

I moved to the side of him and  kiss him lightly on the lips

I moved to the side of him and  kiss him lightly on the lips.I get up to go to the bathroom. I don't want a UTI! He waits for me to come out and goes into the bathroom. I lay on my bed I feel so ,well, fucked. He comes out and lays beside me. He traces his hand down my face "you're so perfect"

I say in English " I am so falling in love with you" I kiss his cheek and  the tip of his nose.

"Mae, I speak English " Namjoon smiles with his dimples.

My eyes go wide. " I wasn't ready to tell you that..... sorry if that scares you..."

"Not at all. I am falling for you too." Namjoon

I  sigh. My heart is full. I stare at him and he stares back. My eyes start to close.

I hear him say "My everything" as he caresses my cheek.