Morning after

I wake you to Namjoon saying my name.
" Mae, it's time to wake up . It's 8:00."

I open my eyes. He is up on his elbow on his side with my sheets covering his lower half.

" No..." I pull my sheets over my head. He laughs. He pulls my sheets off me. I am naked from last night.

" Hey!!" I get up and walk to my dresser. I grab a black bra and black lace panties. I go to the bathroom and put my panties. I walk to the sink to brush my teeth. He walks in and stands in the door way watching me.

" Do you need to get in here?" Me

"No" he walks behind me " I need to get in here." He puts his hand over the front of my panties.

" What's stopping you?" I turn to him and  he takes off my panties. I lift myself up on my bathroom counter. He kisses my neck. I move to reach in the drawer for a condom. I hand it to him. He puts it on and slams into me. I moan.

" Your so addicting, I can't get enough of you" me

" You  took the words out of my mouth" Namjoon

I kiss his neck and move to his ear. I suck on his earlobe but I am careful with his earring . I whisper in his ear " You feel so good inside me. You fuck me so hard. I love it".

He moans and puts his hand to my clit and rubs it hard. I cum. " Joonie, yes." 

" Mae, I cumming " he puts his forehead to mine. He looks in my eyes. " So good"
He pulls out and takes care of the condom. He leaves the bathroom to get dressed. I go to the bathroom. I put my bra on, but my panties are wet. I walk into my room to grab new panties. I find my black shear mesh thongs. As I put them on Namjoon is watching me licking his lips.

" Mae, now I will picture you in those nonexistent panties all day " Namjoon

" Sorry" I shrug " I picture you naked all day long"

" Baby, stop! I am getting hard again" Namjoon

" I would love to go again but I have to eat and finish getting ready. Then go get Ava" me

" I wish we could stay in bed all day..." Namjoon

" One day we will ... when your schedule allows it. We can have a naked day" me

" Yes. I love that idea " he walks over and caress my butt with both his hands. " There are other places I would like to explore"  

" Damn it! Now I just soaked these panties. I am going to run out of underwear, if you keep talking  like that" I take my  thong off

" Mae! Why did you tell me that?!" He throws me on the bed and I get up on all fours " Yes baby.. you really are my fantasy come true"

He grabs the condom that was not used from my nightstand last night.  He puts it on and pounds in to me. 

" Oh, Joon! Fuck!" Me

" Mae this is going to be hard and quick! ". He moves hard and slaps my ass.

" Yes more" me
He slaps me again hard. I moan. He slaps my ass again and pulls my hair.

" Namjoon you give to me so good"  I cum.

" Yes, baby!" Namjoon cums again.

He pulls out and kisses my lower back. He walks to the bathroom again. I get up and wobble to my dresser for the third time. He come out of the bathroom and he grabs my waist. He kisses me. Then my cheek. I put on my underwear and go to my closet. I grab my black romper. I put it on. I pull my hair into a bun.