Prologue

(Y/N) POV - mafia hideout
Another one of us died today. We held a small funeral, though we couldn't do much. It was more of a circle of us praying.

I've been here for over a year. Others for more, some for less. It's hard to keep count, but we somehow manage to do it. I'm the oldest of us so I'm their mother or big sister figure. I help them where I can, but there's not a whole lot I can do except be there and try to comfort them. I love them as my family and would to anything for them.

I should probably tell you. We're s*x slaves to a low-key mafia group. What public relations they do have always portray them in a good light, but they're anything but. I don't think I need to explain much more, you probably get the gist of it.

CHROLLO POV - at the hideout
"Ok boss, we got it," Uvogin said with his usual grin.

"Good, that's all for today. We'll meet back up in a week's time."

The group nodded and they took their leave. Their next mission was to rob a mafia gang's goods, which consisted of money and a small amount of jewels. They were planning to have Franklin lead with his guns and shoot up the place with nen bullets. That would basically take care of the brunt of the problem, and anyone else could be easily taken care of, though it would be unlikely anyone would survive. Shizuku would then clean up the mess and then they would take all they wanted and leave.