IV Nen

(Y/N) POV
I woke up what seemed like an hour later. Getting off my rock, I made my way to the main room, where everyone was gathered. I guess they arrived while I was still asleep. Everyone turned their eyes towards me as I stood uncomfortably at the doorway. Thankfully, Chrollo soon spoke up.

"Ah good you're awake. Pakunoda has just returned with some clothes, try them on and see which fits best. I nodded as Pakunoda stepped forward and I followed her out the room. She led me to a small wash basin filled with water and told me to bathe. She would be right outside if I needed her. I thanked her and she left. I undressed and awkwardly got in the tub. It was a bit small but I was thankful. I started washing myself with the luke-warm water. I soon finished, feeling cleaner then I had in ages, and dried myself before examining the clothes. There was a simple white button-up shirt with black jeans, white socks, and black ankle boots. I re-bandaged my feet before putting the clothes on; the size was perfect and the clothes were comfortable. I exited the room, my dirty clothes in hand. Pakunoda looked me up and down before nodding and smiling.

"I'll just throw these clothes away, is that alright by you?" She asked, glancing to the ragged clothes in my hand. I nodded and thanked her, handing her the clothes. She smiled again, and we made our way back to the rest of the group.

When we entered the room, everyone stared again. Ugh, the stares made me feel uncomfortable.

"Pretty good choice, I think," Pakunoda commented, glancing at my clothes. Some members spoke up, agreeing.

"We were speaking about what to do with (y/n)," Chrollo said, looking away. Shizuku spoke up.

"We decided that (y/n) should stay with us for the time being." She looked at me. "You would train with Chrollo to develop your general physical strength, as well as your nen powers. What do you say?" She turned to me.

Put on the spot, I stammered a bit, "Y-yes, that would be great. Thank you so much for everything." I bowed. Just then, my stomach growled. Very loudly. I put a hand over my stomach. "S-s-sorry." Small laughter filled the room. Uvogin, who was right next to me, clapped me on the back.

"Come on, I'll take you to town to get you something to eat."

"I'll come as well," Nobunaga said.

"Me-too." Feitan added.

Pretty soon everyone decided to come, and we set off.

timeskip - (Y/N) POV - town

As we arrived in town, I looked around, curious. I had never been anywhere other than my rural and run-down hometown and the mafia hideout. Even if I could go out, there wasn't anything for miles around their hideout.

As a scent of crepes wafted over to us, my stomach growled again. My face heated up, though I don't think my blush was visible, thankfully. Everyone chuckled.

"Well then, crepes it is," Uvogin laughed. We headed to the cafe and ordered. I didn't know what to get, everything looked so good. Eventually I decided on one called "Chocolate Mountain Delight."

We all sat down as we waited for our food. I bounced my leg up and down, impatient and hungry. At long last it came: two golden brown crepes coated with nutella spread. Strawberries and bananas were cut into small cubes and piled on top of each other. Everything was topped off with a sprinkle of powdered sugar. Fuck, it looked delicious. I dove in, eating every last bit in under three minutes. All the members stared. Shit, did I eat it to fast?

"Haha, were you that hungry?" Uvogin said, laughing.

"Heh, yeah I guess so." My stomach growled again. I mentally cussed at my stomach in annoyance. "Sorry," I said embarrassed.

Machi looked at me. "(Y/n), when was the last time you ate?"

I thought to myself. "Maybe about three days ago?" Everyone looked at me. I squirmed.

"Uvogin, order more food," Chrollo stated.

"Huh? No, no it's fine," I managed to say, waving my hands in front of me.

"If you're gonna train under me, you'll need your strength." Chrollo replied.

I knew it would be futile to argue, so I waited awkwardly as Uvogin ordered more food.

When everyone had eaten their fill, we headed back to the hideout.

Once we were back at the hideout, Chrollo led me to an area outside, bringing a glass of water and a leaf with him.

"Today, we'll find out your nen type. Nen allows us to manipulate our aura and use it as a weapon. There are six different types of nen users: enhancers, emitters, manipulators, transmuters, conjuror, and specialists."

"What are you?"

He looked at me. "Uh, sorry, should I not have asked? I-it's alright you don't-"

He shook his head. "No it's nothing. I'm a specialist." I nodded. "Now to find out your nen type," he walked closer to me and gestured for me to sit down, "I want you to put hour hands on the side of this cup and focus your power to your hands."

As I did this, something started to form in the water.

"HOLY SHIT IS THAT A COCKROACH?!" I jumped out of my seat.

Chrollo leaned forward, examining it. "No it's just a rock."

"Oh...ok," I sat back down, the tiniest bit embarrassed of my behaviour.

"So you're a Conjurer."

I looked at him, thoroughly confused. He explained.

"As I said before, there are six different types of nen. Of the six, you are a conjurer. Conjurers can conjure things. For your power, you could pick a weapon or something of the sort to conjure and then use to your will."

"I see," I said. I thought what I could use to conjure.

"Kortopi and Shizuku are both conjuers, so you can ask them anything as well."

CHROLLO'S POV
I looked at her. Was she even listening to me? It sure didn't look like it.

"(Y/n), are you listening?" Her (e/c) focused on me.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about what I could conjure."

"You don't have to decide right this minute, you can think about it, but don't take longer than a week." She nodded. I stood up. "For today we'll focus on increasing your physical strength."

"Ok, sounds good." She replied, standing as well.

I had her perform various exercises to see how strong she was. Considering what she had said about not being able to train a lot, she was pretty strong. Her stamina was especially respectable. She had been running in a steady but quick-paced jog for an hour, and she probably would have kept on running if I hadn't told her to stop. She would, however, probably need to do a bit more training to get stronger.