II Questions

time skip - (Y/N) POV- Phantom Troupe hideout
I felt the car slowing down, and I realized I had fallen asleep. Looking out the window drowsily, I saw rubble and an unstable-looking building just ahead. I glanced around inside the car, and Pakunoda noticed me looking. She smiled a small but comforting smile before she exited the car. I followed suit.

As we headed inside the building I looked around. Broken windows with shards of glass were littered everywhere. Pieces of stone and rocks lined the floor as well. I winced as I stepped on some glass with my bare feet, but it went unnoticed, thankfully. I didn't want to much attention on me, especially if it would portray me in a weak light.

Soon enough, we got to a large room, which I presumed was the meeting room, based on the stones which looked like chairs. The floor was also cleaner here.

Everyone went to different parts of the room (I guess where they usually stood when they were talking as a group) while I remained awkwardly by the doorway from which we entered. Once everyone arrived at their desired position, they turned and looked at crossy, who was looking at me.

"(Y/n) (l/n), correct?" He stated.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Very well. I am Chrollo Lucilfer, the leader of the Phantom Troupe."

He gestured to his right, to the wolf man, of whom was sitting in one of the stone chairs. "I'm Uvogin," he said smiling.

"I'm Shizuku," the black haired girl said. Then, one by one they went around and introduced themselves.

Once everyone went and introduced themselves, Chrollo took back command of the room.

"(L/n), how old are you."

"Just turned 18."

"How long have you been with that mafia."

"About a year and a half."

"How many of you were there."

"Mafia men or girls," I questioned.

"Girls."

"22 including myself."

"What was your life like before the mafia and how did you become part of their property."

"I'm from a poor area. My mum died while giving birth to me and I don't know what happened to my dad. I was living on the streets when a couple of their men came to me and offered me a better life. I had nothing so I decided to take it. I was around 15 or 16 at the time. They were good to me for a while. They kept me healthy, well-fed and safe. That treatment continued for maybe a year or two. I think you can gage what happened next."

"So you were never trained in any combat skill, or anything of the sort?"

"I was never formally trained. Once they started doing...things to me and the others, I worked out when none of the members were around so I could at least try to defend myself and them if I ever needed to."

Chrollo nodded. "And to the best of your knowledge, did they come into contact with any other gangs or rival organizations?"

I scrunched my face, thinking. "I don't know if this is what you mean, but around a month after I was just taken in, but I remember them talking about a something, which I later found out to be the name of a black-market slave centre. I believe they had been talking about making deals with them. I'm sure there's something else, but I can't remember it at the moment; I apologize." I was actually sorry. This group helped me, at least I think they are helping me, but I couldn't remember much important information to repay them.

CHROLLO'S POV
"It's alright," Chrollo responded. "Pakunoda, will you show her to a place where she can rest." I noticed her feet. Drops of blood started to form small circles around where she stood. "And take care of injuries she has."

Pakunoda nodded and (y/n) gave a slight bow with her head before following Pakunoda out the room.

"Boss-why-did-you-bring-her-here," Feitan asked. Shalnark chimed in.

"Yeah, it's very unlike you."

"She says she has never trained in any way, but you can tell she's strong."

The members looked at each other, thinking. They knew what he meant; her aura gave off a subtle but noticeable presence. It was common knowledge to them that if she was trained properly, she could become very strong. They wondered what Chrollo was planning to do with her.