I A New Life?

time skip - 3Rd PERSON - phantom troupe hideout
"Everyone here?" Chrollo asked. The other legs nodded in response. "Ok let's move." They got into cars and drove for 45 minutes before reaching their destination.

time skip - 3RD PERSON- mafia hideout
The Phantom Troupe got out of their cars and quietly made their way to the front gate, swiftly and silently taking out the guards. They made their their to the front entrance, took out the henchmen positioned outside before commencing their plan.

(Y/N) POV
"I fucking hate these bastards," I thought to myself. I saw (r/n) helpless a mere 7 metres in front of me, and I was unable to do anything. I wish I could kill them. The doors burst open. By the time I looked up, I heard gunshots going off. I turned my back to the sound covered my ears, praying that we would be alright. Not the mafia me, obviously, but the girls I so dearly cared for. I heard the mafia people screaming, trying to retaliate, but by the time the gunshots stopped, I didn't hear them. Only unfamiliar voices speaking. I looked up. All around me I could see dead people. I went to the nearest girl. I saw the bullet wounds but even so, I still checked her pulse. Nothing. I continued doing this to the 4 or so bodied around me. I decided to stand up, not caring whether the men behind me would kill me as well, and went to the other girls, checking their pulse. Nothing. Nothing. All of them were dead. Tears flowed from my eyes, but I was happy for them. They were in a better place now. Cheesy, I know, but still. I just hoped they were happy at last.

"Hey boss, one of them is still alive," I heard one of them say. I stopped. I thought to myself for a second before deciding to turn around. All I could see were dead bodies. I looked up to the figures standing across the room from me. Looking back down, I saw (r/n) ahead of me, her eyes still red. I went to her and kneeled down. No pulse. I picked her up and took her back to be laid down with the other girls. I turned around and faced the figures, waiting for them to initiate the first action.

CHROLLO'S POV
"What-should-we-do-with-her," Feitan said.

"Let's just kill her and get it over with," Uvogin said. Pakunoda stared at her intently.

"Pakunoda, go see her memories," I said. She nodded. I watched as she made her way to the girl. The girl tensed up. I saw Pakunoda's lips move as she said something and the girl relaxed while holding out her hand. Pakunoda took it and said a few more words to her before coming back to us.

"Well?" I asked.

"She's not a danger to us. She feels that she has to reason no live so if we just leave her she won't tell anyone about us. Turns out this mafia abused her and other girls, but after we looted the place, she's the only one who survived. She also-" I raised my hand to stop her saying anymore.

"Ask her if she wants to come with us." I could see shocked faces out of the corner of my eye, but Pakunoda merely nodded and went over to her. I saw her lips form the question. The girl tensed up again, shocked also. She seemed suspicious and wary. I saw her ask Pakunoda something, to which Pakunoda shook her head no. The girl thought for a second more before shrugging her shoulders. They then made our way over to us.

(Y/N) POV
I was suspicious of the people in front of me as I made my way over. Pakunoda was the only one who I felt I could trust. I decided to go with them because, well, it's not like I had anywhere to go. I was reasonably strong, so I could defend myself if I ever met someone who threatened me, but I could tell I wouldn't have a chance against any of them.

I stood behind Pakunoda as we came to a halt.

"What's your name," a guy with a cross on his forehead said. I assume he's the boss.

"(Y/n) (l/n)," I said. He nodded

"And you want to come with us?"

"Are you going to be any better than them?" I jerked my thumb behind me, pointing at the dead bodies.

"Yes."

"Then I'll come." He nodded again.

"Lets take our leave."

I decided to speak up. "If you guys want some more shit, the boss took a lot of the treasure for himself." I pointed down the hall on right. "I saw you guys come from the left with stuff, so I guess you didn't check his personal room." I saw a couple of them look at each other before looking to the cross guy in front of me. There was a blondie, a cute girl with black hair, a tall wolf looking guy, and another blonde who looked like he belonged in Egypt. There was also a lanky looking guy, a dude that looked like he had an ogre and Frankenstein as parents and a black haired boy with a mask as well, plus Pakunoda.

The cross guy looked at me, probably seeing if I was lying or not. He must have thought I was telling the truth, which I was, for he signaled the wolf and shorter blondie to check. They left and went down the hall. I was still staring at crossy and he was looking to me. When I heard a laugh I turned my head to the origin of the sound. They soon came back, laden with money and shit.

"Turns out she wasn't lying," the wolfy said, laughing. I saw the other faces around me smile. Crossy nodded his head.

"Alright then," he faced me. "There's not anything else we'd want to take, right."

I shook my head. "Not that I know of."

"Then let's head back."

I was unsure of where to go or who to follow so I just followed Pakunoda. There were two cars outside. A mummy guy in one and a hairy shortie in the other. I followed Pakunoda to the car with the hairy shortie and got in with her. It was a tight squeeze but we all fit. We rode back in silence to wherever we were going.