III *cue the spanish guitars*

(Y/N) POV
I followed Pakunoda until we stopped in the doorway of another room. Like the main meeting room, this floor was slightly cleaner and there was a slab of stone with a bit of moss.

"Wait here," Pakunoda said. I nodded.

She soon returned with a first aid kit and led me to the rock. I sat down and reached for the first aid kit.

"I'll do it," Pakunoda said, moving the kit farther out of my reach. I hesitated for a moment before relaxing again. She knelt down and held my feet, examining them. I watched her, then looked away, slightly embarrassed, my face becoming a bit warm. Opening the first aid, she pulled out some antibiotics and cleaned my feet. I winced, but tried not to let the pain show. I watched as she took some bandages and wrapped all the way from the soles of my feet to my ankles.

"Thank you," I said as she stood up. My face felt normal again.

"Your welcome. We'll change the bandages daily until they heal. For now, get some rest," she smiled faintly.

"Ok, thank you again," I mustered a small smile in return. I lied down as I heard her footsteps grow softer and softer. I soon fell asleep.

3RD PERSON
As Pokunoda went back to the main room, the conversation was still on (y/n), as well as other, various matters. Chrollo was the first to notice Pakunoda, and upon her rearrival, he asked her about (y/n). Pakunoda told him, and the room at large, that she was just resting at the time being; she had bandaged her feet and that they would need changing everyday. She also added that it would probably be best if she was provided shoes so as to prevent future possible injuries. Chrollo nodded.

"Pakunoda, go to town and get her a simple and sturdy pair of shoes tomorrow. While your at it, get her some clothes as well." Pakunoda nodded. "That's all for today. We'll meet back here tomorrow morning. Pakunoda, make sure you get the clothes before coming here."

"Boss,-should-one-of-us-stay-to-watch-over-her?" Feitan asked. Chrollo contemplated for a minute, before he replied.

"I think it should be fine. I don't think she'll be waking up super early; she'll probably want to rest." The rest of the group nodded before leaving.

timeskip - 3rd person - early morning
(Y/n) was still asleep and no one had arrived yet. Key word: yet. A man entered the hideout, his generally murderous aura somewhat more subdued than it usually was. He got the memo from Chrollo about the meeting, and since he didn't show up at the last two, he thought he should go to this one. As he neared the centre of the crumbling building, he felt a presence. It didn't feel familiar, and since he was early, he decided to find out the source of this nen that had caught his attention.

He walked further into the building, and he could feel the aura strengthening. Stopping at the door to a room, he laid eyes on the sleeping blob that was you. He grinned, intrigued. He stepped into the room, studying your features. Matted and unkempt hair, ragged clothing showing dirty, unwashed and scarred skin, the bandages on the your feet starting to gather dirt and blood. You were definitely and interesting sight.

As the man leaned in, observing you more closely, you opened your eyes.

(Y/N) POV
"HOLY ASAHI ABOVE, THE FUCK IS THIS MAN DOING" I thought as I jumped back, putting the rock in between me and this man. I winced slightly as I landed on some small pieces of glass an pebbles.

"Aw why so hostile?" the man asked, feigning sadness and hurt.

I remained quiet. He chuckled.

"What's wrong? You see quite on-edge," he grinned. I still decided it was best to not say anything.

"Well that's not very polite, now, is it?" Still grinning, he started to go around the stone. I went in the opposite direction.

"Oh, are we going to play tag now? How fun~." A weird look could be seen in his eyes; a look I didn't like.

"Oh I know, let's play a different game. How about, I ask you a question, and then you can ask me a question. That sounds fun, doesn't it?" He didn't bother waiting for my answer. "Ok, I'll go first." He thought for a second. "What's your name?"

I stayed silent. I could tell he was slightly annoyed. "Are you not going to answer me? Aw shame~." Before I knew it, he had come around to where I was standing and had a hand on my throat. I felt my feet leave the ground. "Hm, and I thought you would be a fun toy. Oh well~" I felt the hand grip tighter. I held onto the arm on my neck, in a lame attempt to free myself.

"HISOKA." I tried to see who it was out of the corner of my eye, but the man in front of me, Hisoka I believe, confirmed my suspicions.

"Ahh, Chrollo." He released my neck, dropping me to the ground. I sat on my knees, coughing and breathing heavily.

"What are you doing."

Hisoka grinned. "Just getting to know our new guest."

"I don't think you greet guests by choking them. Don't lay a hand on her from now on."

Hisoka dismissively waved his hand. "Yes, yes, I understand."

Chrollo turned to me. "Pakunoda is out right now getting some new clothes and shoes for you."

I looked at him, shocked and thankful, before nodding my head. He nodded in response before turning around and leaving. Hisoka looked at me with an unreadable expression before following Chrollo. My shaky legs were just able to support me to the rock, before I lay down and slept a bit longer.