IX His Home

(Y/N) POV - chrollo's home
I looked up at the tall building. An apartment building? Chrollo led me inside and we stepped in the elevator. He tapped a card over some scanner thing and we started to ascend. One floor, two floors, three floors. As we went higher and higher, the elevator eventually stopped at the top floor and the door opened. "So this is my home and where you'll be staying," Chrollo said, stepping out. I looked at the penthouse, taking it all in: wall-length windows with long black curtains covered the wall side opposite the elevator. In the centre of the room were three light grey sofas with black pillows. The sofas were arranged in a square shape, with the side without a sofa being where the tv was, mounted on the wall. In the middle of the sofas was a long rectangular glass coffee table. Behind the sofas were grey cement pots with plants in them, which separated the sitting area from the kitchen, which stood in the far right corner with its black cupboards and a marble countertop, and an island with a matching marble counter in the middle of the kitchen. The right corner closest to the elevator had bookshelves aligning the adjacent walls. The wall where the tv hung was also the wall where two doors could be seen on either side. "That room will be yours," he gestured to the farther door, "and this one is mine," he gestured to the closer door.

"Ok, thank you," I replied quietly. He nodded and went to his room, and I into mine.

Let me just say, my room was fucking beautiful. Two windows were on the wall to my far right and had pale gold drapes. I looked up and saw a modern-ish chandelier. The large bed in the middle of the wall opposite me had a black duvet with black pillows and a few gold pillows as accents. On either side of the bed was white bedside table, and each had a small gold lamp. By the bedside tables were small, light grey rugs. In the corner between the windows and bed was a large potted plant. Opposite the bed and to my immediate right was a long, white chest of draws with gold, antique-looking handles, and a small pot of ivy. If I looked to my left, a door was there, presumably for the bathroom. I opened it and looked, speechless. The large bathroom had a clawed bathtub next to a separate shower cubicle, both of which were on the same wall opposite the entryway to the bathroom. To the right of the door was toilet, and in front of the toilet along the wall was a long sink vanity with off-white-coloured draws; an equally long mirror was above it. The counter was a black marble colour, which complimented the big grey rug in the centre of the room and the matching grey towels.

I ran to Chrollo's room and knocked on the door hurriedly. He opened the door, face slightly worried and on guard.

"Is everything alright?" He asked. I nodded quickly.

"Yes I'm alright, but I wanted to ask if there's anything left that I need to to for today."

"No, I don't think so," he replied.

"So I can have a bath now?!"

He looked, surprised then smiled slightly. "Yes."

"Thank you!" I said while running back to my room.

A couple minutes later, I found myself relaxing in a hot bath. I think this was the first time in my life that I've had a nice, relaxing hot bath.

I decided it was time to get out when the water temperature had dropped considerably. I stood up, the air freezing against my skin and quickly grabbed a towel. Astonished, I rubbed the towel against my face. "It's so soft!!" I thought to myself.

I wrapped the towel around me as I stepped out of the bath and pulled the plug to drain the water. Just then I heard a knock on my door.

"(Y/n)? I was thinking of making spaghetti for dinner, are you okay with that?" Chrollo asked through my door.

"Sure!" I replied. I dried myself before putting on my clothes and going to the kitchen.

CHROLLO'S POV
I was just finishing up the spaghetti when I heard (y/n)'s door open.

"The spaghetti's ready," I said as I placed it on the kitchen island.

"Looks good, thank you so much," she smiled.

As we sat down, I noticed her clothes. "We should probably get you more clothes, you can't wear the same thing everyday, especially without washing them." She looked down at what she was wearing.

"I don't mind, I'll wash them after dinner," she started. I shook my head.

"We'll go into town tomorrow to get you some more clothes," I said firmly. "Besides, isn't it uncomfortable to sleep in jeans?"

"No not really, I'm used to it."

"Well, tomorrow we'll go get you some clothes to sleep in as well as some more every-day clothes."

"But I don't have any money..." she said quietly. "Besides, I don't mind wearing the same thing." She finished the sentence louder and stubborn.

"I'll pay for them. Now eat and then go to bed. We'll head out tomorrow to the shopping centre."

"Ok, thank you again." She smiled softly. I nodded in return, and we finished our meal in comfortable silence.
———————————
A/N
Hehe I found time to post at 6 pm rather than at 2 in the morning :)
Here's a layout of his penthouse

 ———————————A/NHehe I found time to post at 6 pm rather than at 2 in the morning :)Here's a layout of his penthouse

And here's the type of cement pots I was talking about with the plants, just maybe a slightly lighter grey. The plants would be a different kind of greenery and there would be no stones, plus no wood at the bottom.