Info and advice

Hi there!

This is the third story I'm about to make so far and I seriously appreciate the ones who read mine, as I'm kind of a noob in this situations of making stories, so thanks for all of you.

Now, in this story.....

This is something that will happen to the cinnamon roll AKA Izuku Midoriya after the events of Jump Force: The series, in which He will be forced to be once again inside the story he once lived before the events of the Jump Force. So in order to understand this story, I should recommend you to first read my story that I've mentioned before, so you could at least understand this one.

And I'm going to make some things to be clear here.

1.---- Thanks to the events of Jump Force, our protagonist will obviously be far more mature than his original self at the time, so this is actually going to be a more adult Midoriya.

2.---- To complement the first fact, Midoriya will be sent at the time his adventure as hero and 9th wielder of OFA had begun (I should guess you understand from when this story will start)

3.---- Even if it seems common, and in the same time not really cannonic; there will be harem, but this fact will be more especified as the story goes.

4.---- If you think about this tale, this is fanfiction, so there will not be entirely like the same, as it was like in the Jump Force series.

5.---- (Temporal: this fact will only last until the end of the first series) As the fact described, this is going about the Jump Force: The series as a sequel, so I would appreciate some patience on this one, as I'm actually very far for the end of the first series I'm making, so I'm sorry about this and I hope you understand.

Other than that, like the title describes, this format will be temporal until the first series comes to an end, so until that, I appreciate your patience and thanks for reading.

And remember....

Your wish is my command