chapter seven

Emma POV

I exited the washroom immediately to look for a clean towel for him.

Why did I ever agree to do this?

Just this morning I went to Director's office to ask permission to switch doctor who can take care of Xavier. Since I am not his family doctor it will be easy. Thank God Mark agreed and he asked me who will replace me on my behalf. I told him that Lucia will gladly take my place.

I snorted as how happy I am in the morning but in turns out that this brute complaint to his cousin Mark. He said Xavier doesn't want Lucia as his doctor and would not take other doctor than me. Shit!

I barge into his room and demand an explanation why he objected it. But he only answer me that he has he's right as a patient to choose whoever doctor he want. The nerve of this guy!

I walked back again in the washroom to hand him the towel for him to use. I give it to him but he look at me like I am grown to horns?

"What?" I glared at him

"Why are you giving me this?" He look at me innocently.

"Use it to wash your face or body. You want to refresh right?!" I told him while I put a smug smile to him

"And how will I do that?"

"Are you kidding me? Dumped it with water and wipe it through to your body?" Like I am stating an obvious here

"And how will I do that? I can't even bend down properly? I can't even reach my thigh!" He said in reasons.

"So what are you trying to imply?" I asked him.

"Help me!" He said while he look at me.

"Huh? And why is that?"I spat at him.

"Come on! Please I can't do it alone. Please please! Do you want me to add other injure in my body or halted my recovery?" He said.

I sigh and I look at him like I wanted to shout at him. If only he is not the grandson of the owner of this hospital I will gladly punch his face and even kick his balls. I shake my head and snatch the towel on his hand. I dump it with water and squess it.

I wipe his face and I really wanted to look away but I can't wipe his face without looking. My god! Why thus this guy is so fucking handsome? He look at me smiling so sexily.

"Wipe that smug face in your face Xavier or do you want me to punch this towel inside your mouth!" I told him but he only chuckled in response.

"Can you wipe till to my body?" He said like it was nothing.

I eyed at him from head to toe and blink at him many many times.

"Who what?!" I almost shouted it . Thank God we are inside the wash room.

"Please?" He said like a baby.

"You want me to do impossible here! Do that on your own ok? I can't do it. !" I said while my eyes almost pope out cause the moron decided to take off his shirt all the sudden. I stop his action cause I noticed blood in his i.v.

"Babe? You want to take it off for me?" He said while grinning at me .

Stupid!

"Huh? Why would I do that? Look at your i.v can't you noticed blood started to leak?!" I told him.

"Oops! Can you help me please? !" He said

"And why are you taking it off?" I asked him. What is he thinking? Me taking it off? Is he crazy? This guy might hit his head hard from the accident.

"Of course so you can clean my body too!" Like it was not a big deal

"Can I just call a nurse for assistance please? I can't do this thing with you!" I told him.

"I said no other nurse or doctor. They are such a flirt. I don't like them. "

"What's wrong if they flirt with you? You like it right!" I said to him.

"I will only like it if it's you?" He whispered to me. I look at him shock but I immediately glared at him.

"Fuck off dude! It won't work on me! I am not into manwhore like you!"

He smirked looking at me. How I wish I could wipe that stupid grin. On a snap of a finger he fastly pin me to the wall. I can smell he's sexy breath and when I look into his eyes all I can see is lust and desire.

"Whaattt..ar..e. You doing?" I stuttering

"What do you think babe!" Then he kiss me without warning. Shit! I never been kiss for my entire life so I stayed glued in my position. He's kiss began to travel down to my jaw then my neck. A realization hit. Me! What am I doing? I push him all I might making him almost fall on the floor.

"Look I am not here to play your games. Nor wanted to be bedded by someone like you. Spare me with your flirting Mr. Knight." I said then exited myself from the washroom without bothering to steal a glance from the stupid moron.

The nerve of that guy! How can he stole my precious first kiss.!

I try to ignore the hamming beating of my chest and decided to walked away from that room. I gather myself and prepare for my daily routine at work. How I wish he accepted my request to replace me. Just thinking I need to go back everyday in his room makes my blood boiled. How can I escape from that stupid, jerk man whore.

The last thing I want to happen to my life is to be acquainted with him. I really hated him from the core!

To be continued...