chapter tweenty-six

Emma POV

Giving give birth is hard as fuck. My God my lungs almost out for shouting loud. I swear I will never let that guy touch me again. But when I saw my little bundle of joy all my pain faded away and all I can feel is pure happiness and beyond. I am so tired that I pass out after I heard my baby cry.

I woke up by the sound of someone murmuring. I open my eyes and the sight behold my eyes touches my heart. Xavier holding our son on his arms. Although I see through how awkward he is, but he's trying his best to soothe our baby.

"Xavier... How is he?" I said then slowly straighten to sit.

Xavier walked towards me and he tilted sideward so I can see our baby.

"He looks like you Xavier!" I gasped.

Xavier chuckled and turn to our baby.

"Looks like I am going to have Xavier jr. Hahahah... Babe thank you.. I never been feel so proud of myself. Though I build an empire on my own but I didn't feel too much proud like I am right now. Seeing him and looking exactly like me is beyond happiness. Thank you babe for taking care of him while I am away from both of you" Awww Xavier is such a softy when it comes to me and he's baby.

"Xavier stop crying, you been crying since we saw each other. My god your such a baby!" I teased him.

"Yeah! Your baby" he said while he keep saying sweet words to our baby.

Then the baby open his eyes, he stared at Xavier face then smile softly. Xavier whose being idiot cried again then he look at me.

"Did you see that?" He asked amazed

"Yeah! He smile at you.... Even the smile are the same" I smiled looking at them.

"Babe you wanna carry our baby?" He asked me then I nod my head. He transfer the baby in my arms. The baby stared at me and I put my finger on him. It looks like he understands my gestures he automatically hold my fore finger and smiled to me.

"Such a cute baby and handsome too jus like your father" I said while I kiss him. Xavier look at me shocked.

"What?"

"You find me handsome?" He asked

"Yes!" I said non challant then turn my attention to our baby. He yawn and rock him in my arms after few seconds he close his eyes and sleep.
Xavier help me put our baby beside me so he can sleep comfortably.

"So? What will be our baby's name?" Xavier asked

"Xavier James Knight" I said proudly

"James?" He asked

"Yeah my father's name! Is it ok?" I asked him

"Ok I thought other guy" then he chuckled looking at me.

"Xavier they are no other guys" I told him

"Then who is this guy?" He asked then put something of my hand and it was a picture of me and Philip. I stared at at him, how did he knows?

"How?" I asked him confused

"It doesn't matter how... Just who is this guy?"

"He's my friend?" I said like a question

"What kind of friend looks like you like that?" He said stubbornly

"Fine! He court me ok? He also asked if he can be father of my baby but I refuse because that would be unfair to you"

"The hell I will let it happen!" He said out loud. "Did he become your boyfriend?

"No! We're just friends " I yawn but my stomach growl.

"Your hungry? I will get food wait for me" before he ran outside he kiss both  me and our baby.

I look at my phone and grab it. I texted Lisa since I saw how many miscalls and text she send, Xavier inform her about the baby. I texted her that I am ok and the baby too. She said she wanna come here but I said no maybe I will get discharge tomorrow since I am feeling ok. After that I play games in my phone to kill time while I still waiting Xavier to be back. The door burst open and Philip entered. I look at him shock and confused.

"Are you ok?" He asked me

"Yeah! I am ok? What are you doing here?" I said

"I came to see you. Is this the baby?" He asked me

"Yeah!"

"Look my offer is still on. Think your both future I can make you happy both and I will do anything to both of you" I noticed a broaden Xavier at the back of Philip like he is ready to pounce.

"What are you doing here?" He whispered loudly afraid might wake up our baby.

"Who are you?" Philip

"Fuck off! They're my family. Get out before I will kill you"

"Who the fuck are you?" Philip said

Xavier put he bought in the table and look at me. I shake my head looking back at him.

"Xavier don't" I said

"She's my wife and that's my son" he said while his gaze focus to me and our baby.

Philip look at me and eyeing me like he's asking . I smiled at him and nodded

"Philip I'm sorry! He's my boyfriend and the father of my child" then without a word he left the room leaving Xavier and me.

"So you have nothing to explain?" Xavier said

"Nope! Xavier I said he's not boyfriend ok?"

"Why did you tell him boyfriend? I am not just your boyfriend, you could have said husband!" He will

"Xavier we are not married. Anyway where's my food I am famished" I said trying to divert the topic.

"I don't want that guy to be near you again ok? After you will recover we will go back home! " He said

"I have my job here Xavier and I already have life here" I explained to him. I just love the place here it's very relaxing and peaceful

"I don't have a life without you. So please I am taking you with me. Please I promise to protect you" he said to me lovingly

"What if your mother?" I asked him I am still afraid of the fact that his mother might confront me again. If anything else fighting with her mother is the last thing I would do.

"I promise she will never lay a finger in you or not even appear in front of you again" he said.