Chapter seventeen

Emma POV

I am so excited to go work today since Belle texted me that her leave is over. I almost run to the door but a pair of arms grab me and making me turn. Great! I forgot to tell you Xavier whose being annoying as hell decided to stay in my house.

"Be careful babe! What if you stumbled? Ok! Good morning by the way" then he kiss me on lips quickly.

I glared at him in response and I walk outside my house. But he hold my hand and trying to help me walk.

"Xavier I am not disabled ok?  I am pregnant! I can walk on my own!" I said to him.

"Nah I don't want you to get accident!" Haizt this guy is so annoying.

I walked towards my car but he pull me to him.

"What?"

"Babe your coming with me! I won't let you drive by yourself ok?" He said.

"Xavier I can't even walk on my own and now I can't drive my own car? This is absurd!" I bursted out to him. He is just too much and I can't hold it any longer.

"Babe this is not up for discussion ok? I will drive you to work and vice versa! I won't let have over time to work too. I already phone the hospital they agreed to give you light schedule!" He said and I can't believe him.

"Xavier stop controlling me ok? I will be fine on my own!"

"I know! But now I am here they're is no way I will let you go on your own. I promise to take care of you.!" Then he make me sit on the passenger sit and help me buckle my seatbelt.

"Xavier I can at least do this!" I told him angrily

"Babe please!" After finished help me buckle up he close the door on my side and run to the driver seat.

He drives to the hospital and park his car outside the hospital like it was nothing. Gezz I forgot he's the grandson owner.

"Come babe? " He hold my hand and help me out. Haizt this guy is getting more annoying.

I swatted his hand and made my way out of the car on my own! Then he grab hand and intertwine our fingers together. I look at him confused but he just shrugged his shoulder. We walked in the hospital lobby hand in hand together. Every eyes turn to us especially the girls. Their eyes shows envy and jealousy if they only know what kind of asshole he is.

We arrived in my clinic then I made my way inside the room.

" Babe wait for me ok? I will drive you home after your shift over and we will go home together!" He said then kiss my lips. I thought he will let go of me but he keep kissing me passionately. He's hand automatically went to the back my neck and pull me closer to him more. I push him but he didn't budge a bit. He only let go of lips when we both out of breath. We both panting when we parted. He smiled evilly to me and lick his lower lips.

"Your swollen lips is so damn sexy babe! Makes me want to kiss it over and over again!" Then he pull me again closer.

"Don't you dare! Go to your work you will get late!" I told him while glaring at him. Then push him

"I won't be late ok? I am the boss! So come and play with daddy now!" Then he grab my waist again but I lick his balls just right on the spot.

"Go to work now!" Then I push his back towards the door.

"Give me a kiss baby!" He turn to me and whine. The nerve of this guy

"You just had kissed me awhile ago? And your asking for kiss again? Go to work or I will kick your balls very hard this time!"

"Gezz woman! Stop messing my balls ok? We still need to make more babies babe! One is not enough for me.!" I glared at him at position myself to kick him again. He hold he's hand up in the air to surrender. "Ok ok! I will go now just don't kick my precious balls." He said while I smiled towards him.

"Wow you smiled at me? If you kick my balls and I get to see you smile at me. I won't mind you kicking it a few times as long as you smile to me babe! Come give daddy a kiss please!" Haizt this guy never give up. I sigh and kiss him only a pick.

"Now go!" Then I wave at him.

"Love you babe!" Then he blow a kiss. I give him a middle finger sign and he laugh at me. "Don't worry babe we will do it tonight!" I close the door on his face.

I look at my schedule for today. And God he's stating the truth I have a very light schedule. Then someone burst my door and went inside. He's mother great why did I ever forgot her.

"I thought we already have understanding about my son? It looks like it's getting out of hand! I will fire you effective today. Leave my hospital and pack your things. I don't want to see near my son ok?"

"Don't worry I will!"

"Oh you will never get hired even to other hospital I will make sure of that!" Then she left the room.

I texted Belle I wanted to see her and she agreed to meet in the lobby of the hospital.

"Hey! How are you? You look blooming and beautiful huh?" I said playfully.

"Don't start, you know getting married to the person who doesn't love you is so stressful!" She said.

"Aww... Here I thought you will announce to have a baby since you went to honeymoon with him?" I inquire to her.

"Nah that guy is cold as ice! I don't know but lately he softened a bit!" Then we heard a sound of her phone. She took it and Archer name plash on it.

"Speaking of the devil!" She said I just laugh at her.

"Ok! No need to I will go home alone! Archer no! Arrg! You can't I am ok! Bye!" She sigh and look at me. "That man is unbelievable he keep insisting he will drive me home!"

"Sweet!" I tease her.

"Enough of him. So how about you? Is Xavier behave lately?"