Chapter eight

Xavier POV

I smiled how fierce her reaction to my stance I pulled to her. Never in my entire existence that a girl I try to make a move response to me the way she did. I must say, I am kind of shock. I am accustomed of woman floating themselves to me. But this one particular girl, she has audicy to refuse me not even bother to my touch and flirty acted.

After that happened I slowly make way to the bed and get myself a comfortable position by leaning my back on the head board of the bed. I closed my eyes and try to relax myself. A small knock on my door caught my attention. A girl dress in white, smiling to me not just simple smile but a flirty kind.

"Sir I am your nurse assign for you. Let me know if you need assistance.! I will check your vitals.!" Then she checked my i.v drip and then bend down to check my pulse. I noticed she bend more so I can visibly access her cleavage. She stared at me into my eyes and I smiled towards her.

"Do you need anything sir!" She asked in a sweet sexy voice while she trace her finger to my arms.

"None! I think I am ok!"I said to her. "And please do your job well. And keep professional this is not a place to flirt around.!" I said trying to dismiss her.

Thankfully she seem to understand she exited herself and never pull out a stance towards me through out the day.

Morning comes and I getting excited to see my doctor. Just remembering her makes my heart sheaver. I intentionally refuse to eat my breakfast since I wanted her to remind me about it for sure the nurses inform her already. Then just as I expected she barged in my door without bothering a knock. She turn to me and glared to me. Oh no! She's angry!

"What is wrong with you? The nurse in charge said you refuse to eat just yesterday? Do you know that it will prolong your recovery? You need to eat!" She said the walked towards my bed. She stop right beside me and she put her hands on each side of her hips .

"I am not feeling hungry!" I said in a bore tone.

"Come on, cooperate here ok? You eat then take your medicine!" She said.

"I don't like the service here. !" I said

"Huh? You know the fact that this is not a fucking hotel it's an hospital for goodness sick! Don't act like a stubborn child ok?" She said now she almost explode from angry.

"Make me!" I whine at her. I know I am pushing her limits her but I for all I care I just her dump attention.

"Fine whatever! I don't care! I don't have time for your silly joke. Look for someone to replace me.!" Then she turn immediately. In a flash I caught her wrist making her stop her movement.

"Fine! I will eat just don't resign. Your the only normal woman here I can't stand all of them. They keep throwing themselves at me. That's why I refuse to eat!" I said.

"As if you don't want it!" She slash at me.

"I swear those girls keep flirting at me but I refuse you know!" I told her in all honesty.

"Hey I am not to hear that kind of complain ok? I am here so I can make sure you eat your food now! Will you eat or not?" She said out of patience.

"I will eat my breakfast, lunch and dinner but I want you to be the one to assist me. Please! And also I am hungry very very hungry!" I said truthfully while I look at her eyes.

"I can't do that! I have other patients to attend. Your not my only patients here.!" She answered me.

"Just leave them to other doctor. And fucos on me. I will double my pay to you. Just please not those nurses and doctor!"

"Then I will assign you to those old ones !"she said.

"Oh no! Please please! I will triple my pay then. Please please?" She close her eyes and said to me.

"We have certain protocol here. When you have a patients it's our responsibility to attend them.!"

"I am one of that patients you know!"

"Mr. Knight how about you complain it to your cousin or even the committee. I am just your doctor I am following orders from them. If you don't want assistance from other nurse then complain for all I care but I will only assist you as your doctor not your baby sitter!" She explain.

"Good! Then I will ask the Mark to assign you whole day to me.! Good idea!" I said while I clap my hand.

"Whatever! As if their such thing as that! You eat your breakfast now!" Then she give my food and I began to eat.

"Emma! Your beautiful especially when your angry!" While I eat the food and she just glared at me. While she continued to scribbled on the paper.

I eye her from head to toe as if she's the one I am eating right now. She's wearing such a sexy clothes. Her exposed belly is so inviting that I want to push her here in my bed.

 Her exposed belly is so inviting that I want to push her here in my bed

After I finish my food she took the test and put it in the side table. She check my wound in my chest.

"I will change your bandaged. Wait here and I will get new one!" Then she went to outside. She came back with a bandage on her hands.

"You sit down properly! So I can change your bandage well!" Then I position myself and she even help me put some pillow in my back. I smiled towards her.

"What are you looking at me like that!" She spat at me since she noticed I look at her like a fool.

I intentionally brush my arms and hands on her arms. I even scooted near to her so I can smell her scent. But she still oblivious to my flirting. I can't hold myself anymore and I caress her cheeks with my hands making her snap her attention to me. Then she swat my hand aggressively.