Chapter eleven

Emma POV

A tap on my shoulder wakes me up from my sleep. I open my eyes and saw Daniel in front of me.

"How was it?" I asked

"She's now ok! We did it! Good thing you decided at the right time. We able to save her. We will transfer her in her room now. Get some sleep I think you badly needed it!" He said then walked away.

Thank you Lord for saving my sister. I run to her room and decided to wait for her there . After a couple minutes my sister transfer again in her room. Shea still sleeping soundly and I smiled looking at her. I hug her and kiss's her forehead.

I decided to take a nap too since I am still very sleepy . I went to the couch on the side of her bed and sleep on it. Tommorow will be better I hope!

************

I woke up the sound of giggle on my side. I noticed my sister smiling at me.

"Hey! How are you feeling?" I said while I get up from the couch

"Of course I am ok! Thank you for saving me sis! I don't know where you got the money but don't worry now I am well and ok. I will do my best to study so I can land a better job in the future and I will help you for sure!" She said to me. I noticed her tears falling on her eyes.

"Hey don't cry! It's my responsibility as your big sister! No worries! I will do anything to save you! You that!" I said full of love looking at her while I stroke her cheeks and wipe her tears.

"Your such a good sister. I am so lucky to have you! I love you so much! " She said while she burst crying.

I hug her and patted her back. I know she feel she burden me. But there's no way I will let her feel that way!

"It's ok it's ok! You don't have to cry! I am your sister ok? I made a promise to you since dad and mom left us that no matter what I will do anything for you and it will never change ever!" I said while soothing her back and cress her hair.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes until her emotions calm down. We eat breakfast together and after I made her drink her medicine she fall back to sleep. I exited in her room so she can get a good sleep. I head to doctors quarters to take a bath and change my clothes. Ever since Lisa my sister hospitalized the doctors headquarters serve as my changing room. It's not new to me since Belle and I always sleep together  there.

Talking about Belle, she asked for a leave in the hospital which is quite confusing to me . Belle never miss her duty as doctor . I will surely asked her reason why she took a leave from work all the sudden.

After I took a bath I changed into black shirt and white see through long sleeves. Then I put on my white coat and went outside to begin my work.

 Then I put on my white coat and went outside to begin my work

Heading to Xavier room I feel like I wanted to run away. It's too late for me regret it but it's the only way to save my sister. I knock into his door and proceed inside. I saw him leaning in head board of the bed. He smile at me while I walked towards him.

"Good morning! How are you feeling today?" I asked trying to be civil and act normal.

"Great now that I seen you my morning is now beautiful!" He said. Then he patted his side gesturing me to sit on it. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Not here! We are still in the hospital and you still need to recovery!" I said trying to remind him

"I know! I just want to kiss my baby good morning!" He said then wink at me

"I am not your baby! !" I said

"But you agreed to be mine remember!" He said while can't stop grinning at me.

"Yes but that doesn't mean I am your girl right? So what's the condition I forgot to asked you last night since my mind is too occupied about my sister condition!" I said.

"You will give yourself to me for one night! " He said licking his lips like he wanted to eat me.

"As in for one night?" I asked him once again

"Yup! The whole night you will be mine. You won't argue me nor protest. I want to have you the whole night long! " He said biting his lower lip

"Ok! Just messege me the place so I will be there!" I said then he give his phone to me and I save my number on it.

"So can we set it aside for now and can I check you now! I still have plenty of patients to attend!" He nodded and I asked him to raise his shirt a little so I can see his wound on his chest.

"Your wound is now healing. I can discharged you tomorrow and just continue your recovery at home!" He did not answer me but keep on looking at me like he was about to eat me.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I said in hissed

"Why?"

"You look like a pervert you know!" I answered

"So! I won't deny it since your always in my imagination this past few days. I am just excited to have you and thinking what will I do to you!" He said then in a blink of an eye he caught my wrist and his hand hold the nape of my neck bringing it closer to him then he captured my lips. 

I push his chest but he's too strong for me. He bit my lower lips making me gasp and parted my mouth giving him entrance to his tongue to go inside. He tasted every corner of mouth like he devour me. Then he slowly let go of me and looking at into my eyes. I look at him shock and stunned by his move. It's my first kiss and to this guy.

"I swear your lips is the sweetest lips I ever kissed in my entire life. I will make sure to enjoy it in our night together!"

Oh boy I am in trouble!!