Chapter 01

Author's Note. (Must Read)
Guys this is my first story. I'm writing this because one of my friends dared me to. And I'm not a native English speaker. So please bear with my grammar and spelling errors as well language errors.

Also I will write character's inner thoughts in italic

Author's POV
Today is the first day of Gulf's new job. He's going to be the assistant of the CEO of "TT Entertainment".

 He's going to be the assistant of the CEO of "TT Entertainment"

But unfortunately, his alarm didn't work and he woke up so late. He hurried to the bus stop after getting ready only to find out that the bus has already left. So he decided to take a taxi instead. But again unfortunately, he has left his phone and the purse at home. He felt so miserable. This job worths to him so much. He has to pay his mother's medical bills. He sat right there on the pavement and started crying burrying his head on his knees.

Mew's POV

Mew was in a good mood today. He was driving his car to his company humming the tune of his favorite song. On the way he saw someone huddled up in a ball on the pavement. He decided to check up on him.

Gulf's POVI felt a pat on my shoulder and heard "Are you okay? Do you need any help?" I looked up, to see the most handsome man I've ever seen

Gulf's POV
I felt a pat on my shoulder and heard "Are you okay? Do you need any help?" I looked up, to see the most handsome man I've ever seen. But I can't tell him my problems. Because first, he is a stranger, second, he doesn't have to be bothered by my problems, right? So I said it was nothing. But he didn't believe me and asked once again with more caring and sincere voice. This time I surrendered and told him how unfortunate I am today and that I'm scared of losing my job even before starting it. Then he offered me a ride to my workplace. I thanked him and agreed happily.

"Where are you going to work at?"
"TT Entertainment"
"Oh Really?, I also work there"
"Wow then we can be good friends, if you like?"
"Yeah, we can probably be best friends in no time".
I felt kinda dissapointed hearing those words. I wanted us to be more than just friends. But I knew I don't have any chance with this handsome guy.

"What's your name?", I asked.
"Mew, Mew Suppasit. You?"
"I'm Gulf, Gulf kanawut."

We arrived at the TT Entertainment building on time. I excused myself and hurried to the office until Mew park his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading guys. Please comment ur suggestions whether I should continue this story or not. Please vote if you like this story.

❤Stay safe everyone❤