Chapter 6

A/N
OMG!!! 600 reads!!!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me. Love you all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
And, sorry guys. Changed the path of the story.
Also sorry for the wait. Had a hectic week.😖 Had school for 8 hrs and tution classes 6 hrs a day. So had no time to update. Hope you guys understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mew deepened the kiss and pushed Gulf to the bed. Then he started to unbutton his shirt. But suddenly he came back to his senses. No. He can't taint him. Not until they marry. For him Gulf was a pure and innocent angel. So he broke free from the kiss. Gulf whined at the lost touch warmth. But he didn't change his mind. Wait till we marry babe. He thought in his mind.

Gulf was looking at him with a pout on his face. Stop being so cute Gulf. You are making it hard for me to control myself. Mew thought to himself and let out a chuckle.

"Don't be sad na..." "

"You don't love me anymore, boo"

"No bii... I love you so much. More than anything in the world"

"Then why did you stop?"

"I have have my own reasons and I'll tell you later, okay?

"Hmmm...", Gulf replied still pouting.

"Okay, let's sleep baby", Mew said bringing Gulf closer.

"Hmm...", Gulf snuggled against Mew's chest. He felt so warm and safe there. But some insecurities bothered him inside. Does he really love me? What if he's just playing with me? What should I do then? But he shrugged those thoughts away.

In the morning

Gulf woke up first. He looked up and saw Mew sleeping soundly, his arms wrapped around him. He looked so handsome even while sleeping. What did I do to deserve this man?

Gulf went to the bathroom. While he was having a cold shower in the morning, he thought about how his life changed in the past few days. He couldn't believe all those was real. He felt so happy.

After freshening himself up he went to prepare the breakfast. When he was about to finish he felt two strong arms wrapping around his waist.

"Good morning, baby. You smell so nice."

"Good morning, Mew. And stop teasing me. Let's eat."

"Just 5 mins, pleeeease. I want to cuddle with you more."

Gulf just nodded. They stayed like that for a few minutes and went to have breakfast.

"Ouch!"

"What happened?"

"My hand hurts so bad. It hurts to hold the spoon.", Mew said with a cute pout on his face. Gulf didn't know what was going on Mew's mind.

"I'll feed you then."

"Thanks babe. You're the best." Mew said with a victorious smirk plastered on his face.

While they were enjoying their own world, they heard the bell ringing.

"I'll check", Mew said standing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤Please vote comment and share.❤
❤Stay safe everyone❤