Chapter 10

Gulf opened his slightly and reached Mew's face with his hand.

"You look so handsome even in my dreams. I'm so proud that I could be your love even if it's for just a while. Good bye and I love you so much Mew. I won't be able to say that to you in real life. Forgive me na. " After saying that his hand fell down like something lifeless. His eyes closed; head hanging down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Guys I don't know how to describe it. So here's picture for better understanding. Mew was carrying Gulf like this and that's how Gulf was while being unconscious.

 Mew was carrying Gulf like this and that's how Gulf was while being unconscious

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gulf!!!! Gulf!!! Baby, look I'm here. Look at me baby." Mew shouted while crying. Tears made Gulf's shirt wet. But Gulf didn't open his eyes.

Mew ran to the jeep.

"To the hospital! Immediately!!!"

"Yes sir"

At the hospital

Doctors checked Gulf and ran some tests.

"It's not serious. He was too tired and stressed. His brain couldn't take everything happening. That's why he has fainted. Let him rest. Don't let him do any hard work. Most importantly don't let him think too much about anything. You can take him home after he becomes conscious again." Mew felt so relieved after hearing that.

"Thank you so much doctor."

Mew was holding Gulf's hand when he felt a slight motion in them. He quickly looked at Gulf's face. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Am I dreaming again?"

"No baby. I'm here." Mew kissed Gulf's forehead. Happy tears flowing down from both of them, non-stop.

A/N
This is a short update guys. I'm so sleepy rn. So I'll stop here for today and will update again in 2 or 3 days. Hope you'll like this chapter.

Love y'all.😘😘😘

Stay safe and stay healthy. ❤️❤️❤️

💖 Please vote, comment and share 💖