Chapter 5

A/N
OMG!! 200 reads!! I never thought my story will ever have this much readers. Thank you all so much for the support.
Btw, sorry for the late update. I had so many homework to do and classes to attend (I still have the homework though). Also I ran out of thoughts on what to write. Hope you'll like this chapter.

At CC Restaurant

Author's POV

Mew and Gulf were sitting in a restaurant waiting for their food to arrive. Gulf was telling him about his cat, his hobbies, his school time and everything. He seemed to be happy to finally find someone to tell about his life. While Gulf was busy talking, Mew was staring at him and throwing hmm's and oh's occasionally.

Why is he so cute? Is it just me or is he always cute like this? Can someone be this cute? Is it even legal to be this cute anyway? Then why was he single until now? Does he have another boyfriend? Is he cheating on me? No, no, he's too pure even to know what cheating means. I must be the luckiest person in this world to have him. I want to make him mine and mine only. I can't control my emotions. And those lips!! They aren't helping even a little bit. The way they move when he's talking, it's like inviting me? Wait, what?? He is talking?!?! To me!?! What did he say to me?!? Was it something important? Whatever. I can ask him about that later. Let's stare at him for some more time. Mew's mind was filled with those thoughts while Gulf was telling him about his precious cat and how he is scared of dogs.

"MEW!!! MEW!!! What happened to you? Are you feeling alright? We can always go home if you feel sick." Gulf shook Mew's shoulder with a worried expression. That's when Mew realized that the food is already arrived and he was staring at Gulf like an idiot. He felt embarassed.

"No Gulf. It's nothing. I was thinking about some business matters. Don't worry I'm fine. Let's eat." Mew lied.

"Is there anything I can do?", Gulf asked still worried about Mew. Then Mew got a brilliant idea, or at least he thought so.

He said, "Oh Yeah, there is".

"Then tell me. What's it?" Gulf asked. He was too innocent to recognize the cheesiness of Mew's tone.

Mew smirked and said, "Spend the night in my home."

"What??"

"I will be at ease if you're near me. Please Gulf. I promise I won't do anything without your permission. Please Gulf, only for today. Pleeeease." Mew gave those puppy dog eyes and Gulf gave in. He was too naive to guess what's going on Mew's mind rn.

"But only this once, okay?"

"Okay. Love you so much honey"

"Mew. People will hear."

"So what? I want the whole world to know that you're mine and mine only."

"But Mew, I'm not yours only. You know that right?"

Mew felt a thunderstruck in his heart. He felt like his heart stopped working. He didn't knew he has fallen for Gulf that much. It's only two days they have met. What? What did he say? Is he someone who is openly cheating despite his innocent and pure look? No this can't be. This can't be." Mew's mind flooded with those thoughts.

"Who else", Mew asked weakly.

"Of course my mom" Gulf said confidentally. "Is there anything wrong with that?"

Mew laughed so hard. He felt so stupid.

"Why are you laughing." Gulf asked with a pout.

Mew cupped Gulf's face with his hands and said, "You're sooo cute Gulf. I love you soo much. Let's eat and go home."

At Mew's Mansion

"Mew, your house is so big".

"House is not the only big thing I have Gulf", Mew said with a smirk.

"Then does that mean you have a big pool or a library or something like that?"

Mew laugh so hard that he couldn't even control himself. Gulf is too pure for dirty jokes.

"Why are you laughing again? Please tell me"

"Nothing baby. Let's go in."

As soon as Mew opened the door, his dog Chopper came to Mew to welcome him. But dogs scared Gulf the most. Even before he knew he was in Mew's arms, his arms wrapped around Mew's neck. Mew chuckled at his baby's cuteness and took him to his bedroom.

Mew was sitting on the bed and doubting himself why he brought Gulf to his home. Now he won't be able to control himself. He wants to kiss and do much more things to Gulf. But he felt Gulf is too pure for that. Okay. Just one kiss and nothing more. He thought to himself while Gulf was inside the bathroom having a wash.  What's taking him so long. Mew has already finished showering.

Then Gulf came out of the bathroom wearing the shirt Mew gave him. It was too big for Gulf. But he looked so damn sexy in that shirt. "Umm.. Mew.. Would it be okay if I wear this?"

"O..Of course. W.... why wouldn't i...it?" Mew was stuttering because he was already turned on by what he is seeing in front of him . He was doing a very hard job controlling his emotions. And Gulf being cute and sexy at the same time makes it harder for him. He was fighting the beast inside him so hard but eventually the beast won.

He went closer to Gulf while maintaining the eye contact. He went closer and closer. Gulf didn't know what's going on. But he immediately took a step back. He felt something bad is gonna happen.

Mew stepped closer to Gulf and Gulf stepped back. This happened until Gul's back touch the wall. Now, Gulf had no where to escape. Mew looked staight into Gulf's eyes. Gulf's lips slightly parted even without him knowing. And Mew quickly took his chance and kissed those juicy lips. Gulf was shocked for a moment, but the pleasure took over the fear soon after and he kissed Mew back. This was Mew's turn to be shocked. But he felt happy also. He was afraid this whole time thinking that that Gulf will leave him if he approached Gulf in this way. But to his great relief Gulf didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤Please vote, comment and share❤
❤Stay safe everyone❤