Chapter 9

OMG!!!! 2.5k reads. Thank you so much guys. Love y'all from the bottom of my heart. (being emotional af rn.🤧)

Btw, so sorry for not updating for a long time guys. A lot of things happened and....

Ok, ok. I'll be sincere w/ you. Nothing happened guys. Had a lot to do and the schoolwork had been stressing me out. So lost the motivation to write anything. Had been going to school and classes, coming home, eating, sleeping and doing nothing else.( my mom sends me to school no matter what. So really had no time and had been tired af) Hope you guys understand this lazy ass potato and her problems.

I know I've been giving reasons for not updating in each and every chap. But seriously guys, I really had a lot of spare time when I started writing this. I will update as often as I can. Hope you guys enjoy my story and stay w/ me. You guys really means a lot to me. Love y'all.😘💕💕💕💕.

This chap will be longer than usual as a compensation.💕😘💕

At Gulf's Appartement

Gulf woke up at about 2 in the morning feeling thirsty. Mew was sleeping beside him. He slowly got up from the bed and went to the kitchen to get some water.

While he was drinking, he felt something hit his head and everything went black.

In the morning

Mew woke up late as ge was sleepless for a half of last night. He looked at his right, but Gulf wasn't there.

"Gulf" No response.

"Gulf!!!!" Still no response. Mew got up from the bed and went to bathroom. But he wasn't there either. So he went to the kitchen.

There he saw broken pieces of a glass. He felt his feet loosing strength and he fell on his knees. He got up screaming Gulf's name but to no avail. He was so panicked that he can't even think straight.

He got up and ran to his phone and made a call.

"Good morning sir. We are currently working on the project you assigned us last night. Is there...." The other party was interrupted by Mew.

"Gulf is kidnapped. Find him at all cost!!! immediately!!!!."

"Yes sir."

Gulf.... baby... please be fine. Mew could only think to himself.

No one's POV

Mew had a private security team which had sworn loyalty to him. They've never failed a mission. But still Mew was afraid that something might've happened to Gulf.

God!!! How could I just sleep while my baby is being kidnapped. He punced the wall hardly, making blood flow down his hand. He cried not because of the pain in his hand, but because of the fear and helpless feeling he had when thinking about Gulf.

At the Security Office.

Officer 12345 : Guys the second boss has been kidnapped. Get to work immediately.

Officer 12346 : Seriously??? Try tracking his phone.

Officer 12337 : I don't think that'll work.

Officer 12346 : At least we should try.

Officer 12345 : Guys, don't you remember the GPS System we put in their clothes. I think that should help us.

The others looked at him for moment.
"Ah yeah. How stupid we are. Totally forgot 'bout that.

At somewhere unknown.