Chapter 3

Author's POV

Gulf felt so helpless. He thought that today is the most unfortunate day in his life. But he didn't know what was coming for him.

"There, there why are you crying again. Do you always really cry for nothing Gulf. I haven't finished my sentence yet. I don't want to be your boss because I want to be more than that. I want to court you from today on. Would you allow me Gulf?"

Gulf was always been a slow thinker, so he stared at Mew's face with a blank face. Mew misunderstood it and said, "Don't worry Gulf. It's okay if you don't like me. I'm fine if I can see your face everyday and I won't be mad at you for not liking me."

That's when Gulf understood what's going on here. "It's not that I don't like you sir. It took me sometime to understand what you just said"

Mew's face lighted up hearing that. "So what's your reply"

"Can you give me sometime sir? I really need to sort things out. Today a lot of things happened. So can you wait till tomorrow?"

"It's okay Gulf. Don't push yourself. Take as much time you want. I can wait. But you have to stop calling me 'sir'. Just call me Mew."

"Okay, Mew" It felt awkward to call him like that.

"Now get in the car. I'll drop you off."

"OK si.. I mean Mew."

Gulf got in the car and they drove off. On the way Mew tried to start a conversation but Gulf was deep in thoughts. So he drove to Gulf's home without saying anything. Even after they arrived at Gulf's home Gulf didn't take notice of it. So Mew called Gulf. But Gulf didn't responded to that. So Mew patted Gulf's shoulder.

"Oh sorry sir. I mean... Mew. And thanks for the ride"

"Anything for you baby. I'm waiting for your answer. Bye Gulfie."

Gulf stared at the leaving car and went inside. He felt like he was dreaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
I know the chapter is too short. But I updated twice today. So I think you won't mind it.

❤Please vote, comment and share❤
❤Stay safe everyone❤