Chapter 7

"Mom!? What brought you here in the early morning?"

"Why? Can't I visit my son whenever I want?", Mrs. Jongcheveevat asked while entering.

"Ummm... It's not tha.." Mew's sentence was interrupted by his mother's shouting. "Who is that? Is that an angel? So cute"

Mew was shocked for a moment and couldn't understand what mom was saying at once. Then suddenly the realization hit him. Ah. Mom is talking about Gulf.

Gulf came close to Mew.
"Mom, this is Gulf, my boyfriend. Gulf, this is my mom.

"Good morning mom", Gulf said while blushing slightly.

"Good morning Gulf", Mrs. Jongcheveevat tried to act calm, but she couldn't help fangirling over Gulf's cuteness.

"I want to talk to you, alone", Mrs. Jongcheveevat said looking directly in Mew's eyes.

Mew looked at Gulf.
"I'll be in the kitchen.", Gulf said while walking away.

"Mew, are you sure about your decision honey? Dad won't agree. He will force you to leave him. What will you do then?"

"Don't worry mom. I will take care of it."

"Just don't hurt him, okay"

"Do you think I will hurt him? Although I've known him for a short period of time, I feel like I can't live without him anymore.

"That's what we call soulmates. From where did you find that cutie btw?"

Mew let out chuckle, "I picked him up from the street"

"What do you mean? Picked up from street??"

"That means he was on the pavement and I picked him up from there". Then Mew told the whole incident to his mom.

"Oooh, so cute. Now where's my soon to be son-in-law?", Mrs. Jongcheveevat said while walking towards the kitchen.

Gulf was making coffe for them. What are they talking about? Could it be about me? What if Mew's mom doesn't like me? Would I have to leave him? But now I feel like I can't be without him. So what should I do? Mew souldn't have told about me to his mother. Gulf's mind was flooding with insecurities.

"Gulfieeee. What are doing honey?"

Gulf flinched by the sudden appearance of Mew's mom. She went there and hugged him tightly. He felt loved. So he hugged her, back. Mew felt relieved. At least his mom agree with his choice. It's easy to handle dad if mom agrees. Mew thought in his head.

The three of them sat in the dinning table to have breakfast.

"Mew, what are you doing? You're hand still is not fine. Lemme feed you." Gulf scolded Mew.

Mom immediately understood what was going on there. She gave Mew a I-know-your-trick look which caused Mew to give her a please-don't-betray-me look.

"The food is so delicious. Did Gulf made all this?"

"Yes mom, he did. He left me alone on the bed early morning to make it."

"Now I want to live here everyday."

"Mom", Mew whined.

"Don't worry... I was just joking.. hehe..."

Gulf was feeding Mew silently while all this was happening.

"Gulf....

❤Please vote, comment and share❤
❤Stay safe everyone❤