Chapter 12

A/N

Hey guys, this is the chap I promised you. Sorry for being a little late. Okay okay, I know. Not a little. It was freaking late. I admit that. I'm really really sorry guys. Anyway hope you'll like this chap.

My final exams are near, so I have to finish this story real quick. But if you guys request me I will not stop this story.

Anyways love you all. Stay safe and healthy.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

At the hospital

"Don't worry. It was just because of the overexcitement. He can't handle it yet because of his health condition. He'll get back to normal in no time."

"Thank you doctor"

Mew went Gulf's room.

"The patient is sleeping now. You can take him home after he wakes up."

"Thank you"

Mew sat next to Gulf and stared at him. He is so beautiful even while sleeping.

Another magical time skip

At Mew's Home

Mew was feeding Gulf at dining table when they heard a knock on the door.

"I'll check it", Mew said while standing up.

"Oh mom, come in"

"Boo, is that mom?", Gulf shouted from the dining room.

"Yes babyyyy", Mew shouted back.

Gulf came almost flying into the living room and hugged Mew's mom tightly.

"How is my baby angel? What happened to you today?", she asked stroking Gulf's hair softly.

"I'm fine now mom. Let's go and eat."

"Were you eating?"

"Yes mom", Mew answered slightly getting irritated because of being neglected.

"Okay, I'll feed you Gulf.", mom said while dragging Gulf to the dining room.

"What about me?", Mew asked with a pout.

"You can eat by yourself"

"Mom, am I not your son? Why are you only caring about Gulf?"

"It's simply because he is my new baby"

"Now, let's eat."

While they were eating the front burst opened with a loud noise.

"Who's that? Didn't you locked the door Mew?"

"Oh! I forgot. I'll check.", But as he was standing up Mr. Jongcheveevat came in stomping loudly.

"Dad!!!! What're u doing here?"

"Me doing here?? No Mew, the question here should be, 'what u're doing here?"

"Dad, what're u talking 'bout?"

"Oho, u don't know? The whole country now knows that u're gay after the scene u created with 'TWT'. Don't try to act innocent. You should leave that boy now. You can't see him anymore and u're gonna marry a beautiful girl chosen by me."

"What is 'TWT' ? What happened? ", Gulf suddenly butted in the conversation.

"They were the ones who kidnapped u. And they announced their bankruptcy today morning because of u. And don't interrupt our talk cause I'll deal with u later, u gold digger.", Mr. Jongcheveevat barked at Gulf without even looking at him, making Gulf flinch in fear.

"Sorry dad"

"Who the heck is ur dad here?", Mr. Jongcheveevat gave a threatening look to Gulf which instanly transformed into a loving smile.

"Oho, is this my soon to be son-in-law. Ur taste has been improved huh? Mew, forget whatever I told u before. Can't let this cutie go. Awwwe.... look at this baby.", Mr. Jongcheveevat couldn't help but to admire Gulf's adorableness non-stop.

Gulf couldn't understand what just happened rn. He stared at Mew's father with confusion plastered all over his cute face.

Mr. Jongcheveevat went to Gulf and hugged him tightly.

"Dad?", Gulf looked at him with a mixed expression of confusion and fear.

Mew's mom then started laughing so hard that she almost fell on the floor.

"Mom?", Gulf looked at mom with the same look he was giving to dad.

Then Mew was also laughing.

"Stop iiiit. Why are u laughing?", Gulf whined.

"Nothing baby, let's just eat", Gulf looked at Mr. Jongcheveevat surprised at his words.

"Don't you hate me dad? Aaaaand I'm not a gold digger dad, I really really love P'Mew a lot."

Mr. Jongcheveevat smiled, "I know son. And how on earth can I hate this little angel"

Gulf smiled brightly. He was so happy that Mew's father accepted him.

"Gulf, you really are an enchanter baby.  Just a one look at u is enough for anyone to get head over heels for u.", Mew stated proudly.

After eating

Gulf was busy being pampered by his parents-in-law. He was lying on the sofa. His head on mom's lap while the lower part was on dad's lap. He was busy telling nothing and everything to them. Mom was caressing his head.

Mew was now getting annoyed cuz no one is paying him attention; not even his love.

He pace infront of them but the trio didn't gave a shit 'bout him.

"Mom, dad, don't you guys plan to go back home today?", Mew really had enough of it. He couldn't stand it anymore, how Gulf completely ignored him.

"Nope", the trio said simultaneously.

"Urgh, fine. I'm going to sleep then. No one cares 'bout me anyway."

"Gulf felt guilty. He totally forgot Mew.

A/N

Guys, guess what, I've been writing this chap for the whole week. But couldn't write more than 850 words. What kind of a shitty author I am?

And sorry guys if you received a notification of an update. I accidentally published this chap before finishing.

Love you all a lot.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️Stay safe and healthy❤

💖please vote, comment and share💖