Chapter 4

At Gulf's home

Gulf's POV

I felt so happy. I immediately wanted to say yes. But that would seem like I was waiting for him to ask me out. But tomorrow is also so fast. I wanted to ask for a week. But I was afraid that he would give up on me.

But what if he only wants to play with me?. What if I get hurt?. No. No. Don't think too much Gulf. He sounded sincere. He wouldn't hurt you. But...

Author's POV

The next day Gulf came out of his house thinking about the reply he would give to Mew. What if has changed his mind last night. Gulf's mind was filled with insecurities.

He locked the door and was about to run to the bus stop when he heard honk. Mew was waiting for him outside.

Mew had a broad smile plastered on his face.

"Good morning sir"

Mew's face darkened immediately hearing those words.

"Sorry sorry. Good morning Mew. Are you happy now?"

Mew smiled like a little kid. "Good morning Gulfie. So.. um.. Are you ready to answer my question now?"

"Yes and yes"

"So what's it?"

"What's what?"

"Your answer"

"I've already said yes Mew."

Mew smiled like an idiot. "I love you so much baby"

At the office

Mew was staring at gulf the whole time. This made Gulf extremely uncomfortable. He couldn't concentrate on his work. So he took out a napkin from his bag and went to Mew. He blindfolded Mew and said,
"You look so creepy and I want t%o finish my work."

Mew tried to remove the blindfold but was stopped by Gulf.
"No. You can't remove it until I finish my work."

"But Gulf...."

"No buts. I'll finish my work as fast as I can and come to you. Okay na?"

Mew just smirked and nodded. Gulf felt something was not right with that smirk. But he shrugged away those thoughts and went back to work.

"After finishing his work Gulf went to Mew and undid the blindfold. Mew looked at Gulf with abandoned-puppy-look eyes.

"What took you so long. Don't you care about me? Is the work more important than me?" Mew showered Gulf with a huge list of questions still giving the sad puppy look.Gulf felt a little bit guilty for blindfolding him. But Mew's stare really gave him a creepy vibe.
"Sorry na? I won't do that again."

"A simple sorry is not enough."

"Then I'll do anything you want to make it up to you."

"Anything?" Mew asked with a teasing smile.

Gulf sighed and said yes. He didn't know what was to come, but he was sure that he won't like it.

"I'll save that anything for later. Are you free today."

"I will be after 6 pm. Why?"

"Then... Let's eat dinner together at my home. I'll come to your house at six."

"Umm.... I'm afraid you'll have to come to the XX hospital to pick me up. Or you can wait an hour till I go back to my home."

Mew was confused. "Why hospital?"

"My mother's health is not good. So I go to visit her everyday. And it's an one hour drive to my home from hospital if I take the bus."

Now all that made sense to Mew. So that's why he was so afraid about losing his job.

"I'm coming with you today to visit your mom."

"You don't have to Mew. Come to pick me up at 7."

"No. I said I'm coming with you and that's it, period."

"Okay Mew." Gulf said slightly shaking.

At the hospital

"Mom, how are you now? Do you feel any better?"

"Yes Gulf. Much better. Who is this handsome boy Gulf?"

"I'm his..." Mew looked at Gulf and Gulf completed the sentence for Mew. "Mom, he is my boyfriend, Mew"

Mother's eyes widened. "My lil' boy has really grown up. Hey, Mew boy, this little thug forced you to date him, right?" Mom asked Mew while smiling.

Mew also smiled and said "Yes mom he did."

Gulf gave Mew a glare. Mew felt a cold down in his spine. That's when Mew realized that Gulf is not only what it seems in outside. Just like his mom said Gulf has a little thug inside him.

"He forced me to ask him out by being too much cute to handle." Mew immediately said.

This time Gulf gave him a shy and sweet smile.

Mother smiled internally at the cuteness of the couple.

After talking for sometime they bid goodbyes and left.

At the corridor Mew gave him the car key and told Gulf to wait for him in the car.

"Why?"

"One of my friends also had to be in this hospital. I'll also see him since I'm here. Don't worry. It won't take longer."

Gulf agreed and went to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤Please vote, comment and share❤
❤Stay safe everyone❤